Naked at home

My whole house, and 10 acres is a nude paradise for us and our company, My Office is nude setting with Canvas prints of my wife nude and partially nude Canvas prints doesn't have a problem making them for you if you want, they are not lewd at least not too lewd, LOL, the rest of the prints and photo's in the house are shall we say respectable or decent. We know when we have company come visit beforehand and are respectably dressed, but 90% of the time both indoors and out we are nude. We do keep a robe and slippers handy in the winter to go out on the deck to get something or BBQ. We do host several Nude get togethers and pot lucks and enjoy the company of other nudist. If ever in our area, Please feel free to get in touch we have camping spaces available for our guest Now I have to get dressed to greet a neighbor coming over for a visit this morning. then back to normal
Herb & Connie Davis at "Trails End Wilderness Retreat"

This topic was edited
RE:Naked at home

This is great. I'm jealous of you both. I work from home and am naked maot of that time. Have neighbors on both sides so not much opportunity to be outside naked. I have though. Just behind the house.

Wish we were closer and could visit .

This post was edited
RE:Naked at home

You have a great philosophy and location.

This post was edited