When away from home

Hello
Sorry if there is already a similar topic!

Just wondered. What do people do when they stay away from home in the flowing situation

1. Sharing a room with a friend on holiday.
2. Sleeping over at someones house. Say if you were on their couch or something?

Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE:When away from home

I'd still sleep naked.

Most of the guys I know do as well or just wouldn't care . If I'm on a mates sofa or floor I'd generally be in a sleeping bag so it wouldn't matter - nothing would be seen

This post was edited

I would wear gym shorts if sharing a room with a friend, unless I thought he would be comfortable with me being nude.
If I were sleeping in a friend's house in an open place, I would wear shorts. If I had my own room with a door, I would be nude.

This post was edited

Always sleep naked.
I once went on a trip to Upstate NY and my father in law went with me. We had to sleep in the same bed, and to my surprise, he always slept naked too.

This post was edited

Nice.Always sleep naked.I once went on a trip to Upstate NY and my father in law went with me. We had to sleep in the same bed, and to my surprise, he always slept naked too.My guess is, more men do that than they let on.

This post was edited

It was a good feeling being accepted and admit it was nice seeing his nude body. Very normal.

This post was edited

I very much appreciate your honest open answers.

This post was edited

When I have been on business trips with co-workers or trips with friends, I had to share a room or bed with I told them up front I sleep nude. Never been a problem.

This post was edited

I never give people money on the street, but have often offered them what they are asking for or seem to need; one evening when I was in Santa Monica many years ago on business, I was out enjoying the cool of dusk and noticed a fellow apparently preparing to bed down in the bushes at the edge of a parking lot. I chatted with him enough to feel that he wasn't insane/dangerous, told him I had a hotel room nearby from my work, and invited him to take advantage of it to shower and spend the night in a clean bed. And that's just what happened. I shared the bottle of cocktail olives I had on hand by way of supper, we showered, and climbed into bed. Nobody touched anybody, there was no particular concern or even acknowledgement that we were both naked. In retrospect, of course, one wonders why I wasn't afraid of being hurt or robbed or infested with something and why he wasn't afraid of being sexually hustled, but that's the story.

This post was edited

I stayed over once with a small group at the house of some friends-of-friends I'd just met. One of our hosts and I established in conversation that evening that we were comfortable naked (the subject came up because that was one of the reasons I'd bought my nearby rural land.) So as we went to bed, I undressed as I usually do. The next morning, he and I both got up and didn't dress before coming to the kitchen for breakfast. None of the three or four others there seemed into it, and the host dressed to sit for breakfast. And although I'm often happy to be the only naked guy in a group, I also try to respect the needs of my host, so I did, too. If I'd thought he wanted my to be the trendsetter on it, I'd have been happy to, but that's not how I read the situation.

This post was edited

I forgot. Business trips. Many years ago, made several business trips with a group of guys. Never the exact same group.
We would spend two nights in hotels -- different cities.
We didn't check into the rooms until it was about time to go to bed. I would bring my stuff in. Strip nude at my bed, put my dirty clothing in a bag to launder at home. Walk nude to the bathroom, take my shower, brush my teeth, etc., walk nude back to my bed and get in. Never bothered closing the bathroom door.

One night on one trip the other guys came into our room after I was in bed. My roomy said something like, "He sleeps nude," which didn't seem to phase anyone.

This post was edited