About nudist coronavirus measures and wearing masks

The coronavirus pandemic isn't likely to fit yet, but I have a long-standing question.

Although it is recommended to wear a basic mask in the corona vortex,
In countries where nudist areas and events are legally recognized, is it a strange sight to wear only masks on full nudes in the public?

This topic was edited
RE:About nudist coronavirus measures and wearing masks

Masks are not clothes and its no different or stranger looking on a fully dressed person.

This post was edited

What is most telling is the high rate of mask use among people misbehaving. I think they are all concerned about communication of diseases in their close quarters activity and expelling micro droplets while having varied energetic discussions.

This post was edited

Is it because if you mask it, you won't be able to see your face even if you do something bad that you used to be nude?

It's hard for people who are serious about anti-virus measures.

This post was edited

Is it because if you mask it, you won't be able to see your face even if you do something bad that you used to be nude?It's hard for people who are serious about anti-virus measures.

I'm assuming that you mean "if you mask it, they won't be able to see your face."

I seriously doubt that this is a factor. There's enough to identify you even if your face is masked, so a mask isn't a very good guarantee against being identified.

Wearing or not wearing masks has nothing at all to do with nudity. It's about public health.

This post was edited