How do I delete my account?

I no longer want to use this site. How do I cancel and delete my account?

This topic was edited
RE:How do I delete my account?

I would recommend against it. Just don't participate.
If you leave, every post you made and thread and group you started will be deleted and can never be recovered.

This post was edited

I no longer want to use this site. How do I cancel and delete my account?

This is the worlds largest nudist site for a reason. Its full of people who havent or cant delete their account.

Just dont sign in anymore. The owners prefer it that way.

This post was edited

The original poster made up his mind and simply asked how to delete his account. He is not asking for recommendations as to what to do. Thankfully one response answered his question. He can now go and do as he wishes which is to delete his account along with all posts and messages.

Too many sites are deceptively claiming endless numbers of members. No one with any experience or common sense will believe any of these numbers. It would be far better to start a trend of accurately reporting membership numbers instead of literally making up membership numbers based upon a whole bunch of deception: members with multiple profiles, bots, scammers who come, scam, and then leave, so called members who came one time years ago and then left never to return, the list goes on and on.

The only number that should matter is the number of current active members with the words current and active clearly defined. Otherwise, sites might as well claim tens of millions of members.

This post was edited

Jekothalep provided the correct answer and as for the other comments I agree the user numbers should account for active user but obviously I understand why they don't.
I recently did a search near me within 25 miles, 477 Nudist ! Only 60 had signed on within the last year, only 25 in the last month .

This post was edited

I think the person that is (not) handling the feed update problem may be in charge of that

This post was edited