Whats best about living nude in the country?

About 10 years or so ago, My wife and I moved from inside the city limits to several miles out of town. We didnt have a lot of room in the city, it was quite noisy and there was little privacy. Even though it was a small town, school traffic was a regular problem as was the state highway that made up Main Street. It wasnt what we wanted. After our move, it was far from a picnic; the place (multiple acres) had not been maintained & parts were overgrown. It didnt matter, we had space, it was quiet, no traffic and I could grow a garden. The wife said it best, *we are not living in the city anymore *. We like it out here; how about you folks?

This topic was edited
RE:Whats best about living nude in the country?

you make me so envious...

This post was edited

EVERYTHING ! ! We couldn't imagine living in town again. Our farm is true freedom....we don't wear clothes inside , we don't wear clothes outside ! Our fairly unique property has a small creek alongside our home, that meanders down to the river, a wonderful place for skinny dipping.

This post was edited

Oh we just moved from the huge city of Phoenix Arizona. The place we moved to is in town, but at the edge. Just a acre of land but no one behind. The view of the mountains is amazing. Older home, but much bigger than our original home. We sit out on the front porch most nights nude to watch the sun set. During the day work in my work shop nude. I need something from the house I just walk outside and into the house for it. No reason to put clothes on.
Just starting to get to know the neighbors now. But a few TN members live in the same town and in the area. Can not wait to invite them over. Not to mention going over to their homes. Only been over a month now in the new home. We are so happy and lucky to be away from the city.

This post was edited

Enjoyed reading all the responses to living out in the country. We only have 2 acres but it's wooded on 2 sides. We're in the process of rebuilding and having a privacy fence put up on our back acre so we'll have our own nude sanctuary. Living in SE Texas only a few months out of the year we actually need clothes to be outside

This post was edited