Frenum piercing

Im considering a frenum to go with my PA. Ive seen some frenum loop glans rings that look amazing. I was wondering if anyone had one, what experience theyve had and if it causes issues with sex or masturbation

This topic was edited
RE:Frenum piercing

I pierced my fraenum before I got my PA. As it is only through a small bit of skin a fraenum piercing is weak and sensitive. It might be good to take the keeper/jewellery out before sex. In contrast the PA is robust.

This post was edited

I've had a frenum piercing going on about 9 years now. It is only a 6 ga but so far no problems. It did hurt a few times but that is only since I couldn't wait to try it out. I love the look of the PA, but I was afade of not being able to pee straight. On my last visit to the urologist he did not approve but said at least it is not through the urethra. I swear that the docs like to take all the fun away.

This post was edited

Given that a PA emerges alongside the fraenum it isn't obvious that I have both. A ring or dumbbell inserted through the fraenum piercing looks like it is held in place by my PA ring, not the fraenum.

This post was edited

I have one...love it.

This post was edited

I used to wear my frenulum ring through my PA at nudist events and parties.

This post was edited