RE:How many Queenslanders are here

Northside of Brisbane here anyone up for nude coffees and chat.

This post was edited

Nude coffee & chat sound nice. Always want to connect with local nudists.

This post was edited

So, seems we've established there are mane nudists in SW Qld, the next step is working out how to connect in real life, if that's anyone's aim. Any thoughts (particularly from anyone with a pool or spa :) )?

This post was edited

Hi all, Townsville here and home nudist. Enjoy nude beaches and resorts when travelling. Been to PSF and loved it.

This post was edited

Im in Townsville mate and live naked pretty much all year here. Clothing is for protection so I only use it for that in and around my home, out front I sometimes wear a kilt. My favourite nude swimming and beach combing beach is Balding Bay, on Magnetic Island. Pre-Covid Id met people from all over the world there in a wholesome and friendly environment full of natural beauty. Its a hard but short trek over a ridge to access it from Horseshoe Bay but well worth it. Take a snorkel too. On the way back theres the Marlin Bar and restaurants back in Horseshoe Bay. Makes for a great day.
Geoff

This post was edited

Onya, Id love to go to a welcoming place like PSF.

This post was edited

we will be heading south so do hope to catch up. Cheers

This post was edited

I'm in the Redlands, southeast of Brisbane. would love to catch up with other nudists for a naked coffee

This post was edited

I'm in the Redlands, southeast of Brisbane. would love to catch up with other nudists for a naked coffee

I have friends in Redlands. Maybe next time I am up that way we can do coffee.

This post was edited

I'm North of Townsville love to be nude at the local beach.

This post was edited