RE:Lay around nude together...thoughts?

Incredibly satisfying.

This post was edited

Me too ! Need skin on skin bad!!

This post was edited

I have several friends I do that with. We take trips to music festivals and such. Just hang out naked in the hotel room or Air B &B.

This post was edited

Spooning is always enjoyable and cuddle in bed is always very comfortable for me.

This post was edited

I love nude platonic cuddling and caressing. Touching a nude friend is real joy.

This post was edited

Would love that. Nothing better than being nude with friends just relaxing or watching a movie etc.
Maybe give each other a foot rub, or shoulder massage even better, just doing what you'd do clothed but you're naked.
Who cares if you chub up or whatever, we're all guys, it's just biology

This post was edited

I find it odd that when young and clothed we all laid all over each other to watch tv or just talk but as we age we distance ourselves from physical interaction more and more, especially skin to skin. I tend to think we are social creatures and more physical interaction of a simply sensual and friendly nature would benefit our health as well as understanding each other in relationships. Just a thought

This post was edited

I find your post interesting as you say you thought the same until. Does this mean you no longer enjoy the idea of being able to be naked and in physical contact with another man?

This post was edited

What a great way to bond and relax

This post was edited

Always good to bond in a platonic way with your buddy. Being exposed like that to each other makes friendship strong

This post was edited