Freedom

Do you have the freedom to be nude outside?

Many nudists who live in urban situations have to restrict their nudism to inside their homes -- or specifically visit a nudist resort, clothing-optional beach, or the like.

Does your living situation allow you to be nude outside? Did you have to modify your property to allow that? If so, what did you have to do?

This topic was edited
RE:Freedom

That much be very frustrating. Do you have nudist friends you can visit for a bet more freedom?

This post was edited

Do you have the freedom to be nude outside?Many nudists who live in urban situations have to restrict their nudism to inside their homes -- or specifically visit a nudist resort, clothing-optional beach, or the like.Does your living situation allow you to be nude outside? Did you have to modify your property to allow that? If so, what did you have to do?
I do have to be careful in my new. There is a 2 story home that has a view into my back yard. They do have small children, so I have to be careful about the time of day that I go out. I have a tree that helps some , but there is still some visibility .

This post was edited

There is a 2 story home that has a view into my back yard.Maybe a twenty-foot privacy fence?

This post was edited

I have a 6' privacy fence around the pool and deck so I can be naked inside it.

This post was edited

I have a 6' privacy fence around the pool and deck so I can be naked inside it.Well, gotta take what you can get.

This post was edited

I bought a privacy curtain to hang on the steel fence around my backyard. Bought it on Amazon. Ziptied to the fence. It was ALMOST opaque, but not quite. After two years dodging the sunlight, I hung a second curtain and now my yard is private. There's a major thoroughfare and a fast food joint on the other side of my curtain. I also hung a curtain around my second floor balcony so I can sunbathe there too.

My little slice of serenity tending my garden in the center of a huge city

This post was edited

My little slice of serenity tending my garden in the center of a huge cityNice to be nude when/where we can.

This post was edited

I am lucky as I live more or less in the countryside and only one window looks into the garden and she has seen me many times nude and is not bothered over it.

This post was edited

Do you have the freedom to be nude outside?Many nudists who live in urban situations have to restrict their nudism to inside their homes -- or specifically visit a nudist resort, clothing-optional beach, or the like.Does your living situation allow you to be nude outside? Did you have to modify your property to allow that? If so, what did you have to do?

Very late to the game/story.

Yes, we have the freedom to be nude outside and we are almost always. We live in a housing development in a city of about 140,000 people, in a tract home. The privacy you get isn't much and if you want it or need it, you need to provide it yourself.

5.5ft fences and sometimes block walls, but typically, two story homes are right next to single story homes, such is in our case. It's fine if you're in the two story but not if you're in the single story with the two-story home's windows looking down on nearly your entire property.

We planted shrubs and trees that gave us nearly 100 % privacy from our two-story neighbors. We are surrounded by two story homes but our property is such that all those other homes are 40-90 yrds away. The shrubs and block walls block their view substantially.

We seem to be very fortunate. We continue to live as we do and not being exhibitionists but not hiding our nudity from next-door, the adjacent homes or those living across the street. We don't flaunt our nudity, but we don't sneak or hide either. We've been seen by our neighbors close by and they don't seem bothered by it. A couple have commented positively, others have said nothing but continue to be very friendly towards us.

This post was edited

For the most part I can go nude in my backyard without issues. But I find more peace going out early in the morning and into midmorning nude. I do live close to hiking trails which I have been taking advantage of and finding nude time early in the morning there.

Adam

This post was edited