RE:How does it feel to be uncut?

I restored my foreskin over 20 years ago and can say that the changes have been palpable. Greater sensitivity first of all: I can easily get aroused to ejaculation by just rubbing my glans inside the foreskin. I still like using lube to masturbate, and my orgasms are stronger. Secondly, my glans changed color, becoming red instead of the same color as my shaft. Thirdly, I am super-pleased with the look of an intact penis, which gets viewed a lot since I belong to a nudist club. (Im now 74)

This post was edited

I don't know how to answer that haha. I just know it feels great & my cock head is very sensitive.
There are a couple guys over the years who were cut that just loved to sit and play with my foreskin/penis (not in a sexual way necessarily) which I can't say I minded!

This post was edited

I have found that guys who are cut, well they find it a great pleasure to have the chance to explore how an uncut feels, and of course it's pleasurable on my end too.

This post was edited

I have some cut friends who like playing with my foreskin and I love to provide "docking" to them!

This post was edited

I'm cut and can't complain so far about my glans sensitivity. But on the other hand I love docking with mates and love to feel the rubbing of my glans into their forskin. I admit I'm thinking about foreskin restoration shortly. I'd like to hear first-hand the experience of someone of you who's had his foreskin restored... How may days (approx.) have u had to refrain from penetrating? How may days (approx.) have u had to refrain from receiving BJ? On the other hand when I wank I rub strongly my glans... Shall I have to wank many days after the first day of the restoration without reaching my glans? Thanx a lot in advance for your comments!

This post was edited

se puede recuperar?

This post was edited

It feels awesome to be uncut and the proud owner of a foreskinned penis. I have actually thanked my parents for not having me snipped when I was born. My 2 older brothers were cut and I escaped!
I love how my foreskin protects my penis head and helps to maintain the sensitivity. When jerking off the sight and sensation of my foreskin rolling back and forth over my cockhead is delicious and so erotic. Sex partners who are cut are usually very intrigued and love playing with my foreskin and exploring the different things we can do like docking, getting the tongue under the foreskin, light foreskin chewing, stretching and pulling on it etc.. the foreskin also contains thousands of very sensitive nerve endings and I can generally get fully boned up in a few minutes just by pulling and tugging my foreskin.

This post was edited

I am cut and do find uncut cocks more beautiful and lovely to play with manually and orally. I have done some restoration but it is not 100% yet so any advice is appreciated.

This post was edited

Fascinating story...

This post was edited

I've obviously not known any difference but can say I love my long foreskin. Having a pierced cock means the ring is often partly hidden which creates interest. Guys often want to slide the foreskin back to see how it looks fully exposed. It also makes my cock look longer, never a bad thing haha

This post was edited