You have a nice.

Is it acceptable to complement on body shape

This topic was edited
RE:You have a nice.

Try saying nice tits to the boss, then come back and tell us how that went.

This post was edited

Only if you know the person well, I'd think. It might not be out of line to say "Have you lost weight? You look great!" That gives the person some incentive to keep at the program by being rewarded for the effort put in so far. But as StevieLorna pointed out, it's not something we do.

Comments on body shape, even complimentary, can be seen as judgmental, and that is not what we are about at all.

But if somebody has a nice tattoo or particularly fetching jewelry, that would be grounds for a compliment, because these things are meant to be seen and appreciated by others.

This post was edited

I was in the pool recently at our nudist cloths optional club and noticed a couple, where the female had a magnificent pair of boobs. They weren't massive, but just a nice size and perky. What appealed to me was that the lady in question was a mature lady 60 +. They were very natural and certainly not enhanced. I was so impressed with what I could see and nervously asked her if I could ask her a personal question. Yes, was her reply. I said, could you tell me how a lady of a certain age manages to keep her boobs in such a fine shape. The only problem she had with that was referring to her as an older person.

This post was edited

Clothed or nude, you shouldn't unless you know the person well enough to know how it will be received.

This post was edited

Parts is parts, but breaking out certain parts for compliments is driving into the danger zone of objectification and needs to be avoided. I consider this good advice both inside & outside a nudist resort or beach. My, what a lovely nutsack you're sporting, Santa! It's bad etiquette in almost every circumstance unless you know the person. And you'd better be really good friends if it's body parts you're complimenting.

This post was edited

I'm very reticent to give out compliments but would happily receive any that come my way, although it may take time for me to get past the dumbfounded stage. :-)

This post was edited

In 20+ years of social nudism, I've only complimented one person on "parts." BUT she happened to be a longtime nudist friend, and this was after we'd known each other - and hung out naked - for quite a while. She was a fifty-year-old woman with "gravity defying breasts"; and I felt we were in a place where a compliment would be well-received and appreciated. And it was.

Beyond a situation such as that one; I can't think of another where such a pointed compliment would be appropriate. Weight-loss, all-over tan, nice tattoo...ok; after you've gotten to know the person. But I feel you'd have to know the person VERY well before being more specific.

This post was edited

If you cant say something nice and respectful, you should't say anything at all.

This post was edited

Just no....

This post was edited

i think no, i would compliment/comment on someones tattoos maybe, cos people who get tattoos dont usually do it to hide them away, but other than that unless you know them well, id give it a miss!!!

This post was edited