RE:Nudism in India - Do couples agree to this

Why swingers continue to pretend to be nudists is beyond me. There is a truswingers side, go make a profile there and enjoy; what you want has absolutely nothing to do with nudism or naturism

This post was edited

We have been doing it for over three years. It is good to be free and relaxed.

This post was edited

Quite often we imagine ... an apartment / house full of nude couples ( maybe 6 to 8 couples ) without clothes , shedding all inhibitions and carrying on with the day to day activities. Few in the kitchen , few doing household chores , few watching TV , dining , taking bath , sharing bed etc etc., Wow ,,, what fun it would be....

LOL!
Personally, I don't have to imagine it, since I actually lived it. It's called "non-landed clubs."
Is it fun? Yes. Is it exciting? Nah...not really.

For one thing, you get used - really quickly - to other people being naked around you; and vice-versa. And interactions - in a real nudist setting - are pretty much the same as in any other social gathering. Especially in a genuine nudist setting, there is typically a complete lack of any sexual tension.

There's a lot of fantasizing in this thread about what it would be like to share space with many other naked people. But unless it's an R-rated event, it's just people hanging out naked with no big deal made about it.

This post was edited

Looking for same...

This post was edited

Just clear ur concepts of nudism . Whichever thing u mentioned that doesnt comes under truenudist stuff thoes r not nudism activities . Thing which u can enjoy with textile friends same things u can enjoy with nudist friends without any sexual desire

This post was edited

The things you mentioned , don't come under nudism , soft fun or hard fun whatever it is , fondling , caressing , touching , strip tease , what all this , seems sexual activities - the reasons for choice of couples rather then single also makes this as non nudist activity , friend nudism or naturism is just about bein natural , normal when you are nude, any activity u do , it's just like hanging clothes with your friend , same way u hanging with your friend being nude

If you are really looking for nudist friend just irrespective of their marital status and gender , understand what the other people looking for , and if u find really nudist friend , it's ok to hand out with them either they r single or couples , male or female.

This post was edited

I am practicing (almost 3 yr) nudism started with my gf. I only practice it with specific people as it's very hard to find like minded people and people who knows their boundaries. Specially people who don't know how to behave and virgin boys.

In my experience I prefer small group, having 3-4 couple (6-7 people) in one house would be very crowded. And hectic.

This post was edited

Imagine you have your birthday party and you invite some friends. You having cakes sweets food alchol dance karaoke and extra.

Now Delete clothes and other chaos from that. Thats nudism. Just be free enjoying without lust. Although we do agree some of the things may arouse. But ultimately we keep control our emotions all the time.

Sometimes it happens that we may feel jealous looking others body. But removing Lust shame jealous embracing true nature of body lkving and complementing strech marks or any other marks is kinda true nudism.

This post was edited

Hi, yes. Why don't we plan for a nudist meet with similar like minded couples

This post was edited

Hi, yes. Why don't we plan for a nudist meet with similar like minded couples

This post was edited