When people see your wife naked...

A common question non-nudist friends ask me is when I bring up social nudism is: "Your wife just walks around completely naked?! In front of a bunch of strangers?! How can you stand it???"

The idea, of course, is that people can't see her naked without lusting after her. They simply can't understand why that doesn't concern me.

First thing: I'm just extremely grateful my wife participates. She started out very reluctant; but with repetition and encouragement, she is now at a point where she gets naked with me right after check-in; and will enjoy nudist socialization and activities all day without feeling any need to cover up. So yes; anyone at the resort can see her naked at any point during the day.

The non-nudist "myth" is that either: no one pays attention to other naked people; or everyone is either a voyeur or an exhibitionist at nudist venues. I'm sure in some cases that can be true; but by and large, the reality is "somewhere in the middle."

I know that people can see my wife naked; especially as she walks around the pool area or paddle-boards naked on the lake. She's actually pretty hard to miss because she's fairly "animated" when she's having fun. And I know that people enjoy seeing her having fun because some have told me so. And it's ok; the fact that people can appreciate seeing my wife is simply a natural fact. If she's ok being seen naked; I'm ok.
And it works both ways; if we're socializing with another couple, I can appreciate establishing a "naked rapport" with the other couple and appreciate the naked beauty of the other person's wife. It's not lust; it's just appreciation of the fact that none of us are hiding anything from each other. It's freeing and beautiful. Sometimes there might be some attraction; and that's ok too when it's respectful.

I know some husbands who will no entertain social nudity because they don't want other men to see their wife's "goods." It's hard to explain to them that it's actually not as "problematic" as they might think. Most nudists understand that a wife's nudity can be appreciated - and should also be respected.

This topic was edited
RE:When people see your wife naked...

Agreed 100%!!!

This post was edited

Totally. I love it when I know people find my naked wife sexy. I can't imagine being upset by that, as long as they behave themselves.

This post was edited

It actually goes both ways... appreciation of the male and female bodies.

This post was edited

Very well said, Nutony! We live in a small clothing-optional RV resort, and it is nice for both of us to see and be seen.

This post was edited

I totally agree. Well said.

This post was edited

Great post! Thanks

This post was edited

I'd lurrrrrve to see your wife naked with me fully naked too I'd definitely have a problem trying to keep a certain muscle from rising to the occasion lol I'm very very attracted to that curvacious stunning body Wowxx I'm Phil inbox me anytime be lovely to receive a cheeky message from the both of you mwaaahhhxxx

This post was edited

I don't get naked anymore

This post was edited

Then how do you shower? ; )

This post was edited

Then how do you shower? ; )[/quot
I think I still get naked lol