May stop at Playalinda or Apollo on my way back home

I will be driving from Buffalo, NY area to Fort Lauderdale. I should be passing through the area Tuesday morning. If the weather is nice (It usually rains when I pass by on my drive home) I may stop at Playalinda or Apollo for a few hours break from my driving. I have been to Playalinda a few times, but never Apollo. Is it much different?

This topic was edited
RE:May stop at Playalinda or Apollo on my way back home

It's the northern end of the exact same beach. I've only been there a couple of times because there's only one parking lot that accesses the nude area with the nearest overflow parking nearly 3 miles back up the road. On nice weather days, the lot fills up pretty early. Working that day or I'd come join you.

This post was edited

You have much easier access to the nude beach at Apollo vs Playalinda. Apollo beach is not far from town and its just off of the main rd. Playalinda is far out and youll have to drive a while to get to parking lot 13 ( the nude beach)

This post was edited

Decided to pass on it. Was driving through the area at 4am after driving 19 hours straight. Did not feel like waiting for it to open

This post was edited