RE:What year and model Jeep do you own?

I have a 2003 Jeep Liberty. She likes the Long drives on the beach, light four wheeling to adventurous camping and feels great under my naked butt.

She is a beast and has been rear ended twice. Jeep Two! 2006 Volvo Zero, 2019 Honda Civic Zero.

Due to the extra attention to her back side, the tailgate does not currently open, but I know I can adjust it and it will be all good. There is the typical front end issues that are standard with that model, but overall I cannot imagine life without her.

This post was edited

If I was the type I would have slapped our neighbor girl about the head and shoulders. She is extrinsic about vehicle maintenance and and as a matter of fact out #1 son bought her pristine Nissan. She bought a brand new Jeep 3 years ago and we just leaned she traded it in. I won't say what she got but it was heartbreaking. I would have cut her a check in a heartbeat.

This post was edited

I have a 1995 wrangler rio grande. love it and hitting the dirt roads hanging out

This post was edited

2020 Grand Cherokee Altitude

This post was edited

I've been slowly but surely adding modifications to my 2018 Wrangler JLU. Besides the 33" tires, and 17" alloy wheels, I've added various storage options, a tailgate table, grab handle and lots of other items.

My newest modifications were front and rear steel bumpers and a 2.5" TeraFlex 9550 lift. It's made a radical change in the look of my Jeep. Next is my winch will be ordered the 1st of the month. My wife put me on a budget! LOL

After the winch, I'll order the headliners, a couple more exterior lights for off roading at night, a roof rack and front and rear cameras for trail use. I think then I'll be done! haha

Saw a meme on Facebook the other day, it was a picture of a woman standing by the doorway, looking at her husband on the computer. The caption was; "I thought you said you were going to leave it stock?" His reply, "that just means the engine isn't coming out!" ;-)

This post was edited

1995 Jeep Wrangler, soft top, red with 5 speed. Bought 11 years ago at 89K miles, now have 108K. Love it!

This post was edited

2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. A real Jeep.

This post was edited

I just got my first Jeep, a 2021 Renegade Latitude, have not had/taken the time to go out for a test on the back roads and river bottoms, but I will soon!! Yes, I love it so far.

This post was edited

2013 Wrangler run through the wringer. In TX but take it all over the country running trails.

This post was edited

Just got a 16 JK Sport with only 26k miles on it. My fifth Wrangler so far. A previous owner upgraded the bumpers, added nerf bars and also a full set of Willys tires and rims. 2-door soft top with manual windows and locks - old school! Looking forward to doing some beach and trail riding here in east central Florida.

This post was edited