RE:How dedicated are you to driving nude?

If I didn't have to work and put on clothes I'd never wear them and drive nude all the time.Do you think that when you retire, you will live somewhere that you can be nude most of the time and get rid of most of your clothes?

If I am able to retire. I do think that might be what I'd like to do.

This post was edited

I sleep buck naked. So when I get up every morning, I'm already naked, I just bring my work clothes downstairs with me. As long as it's warm enough(35 degrees or above) and not raining(which is tough here in Seattle) I typically put my clothes in the truck, and drive naked. I have a couple spots near my work where I park to dress before arriving to work.
One of these places is a parking garage, when it's warm and wet it keeps me dry. I usually take about 15 or 20 minutes to stroll the parking garage naked before gwtting dressed, hard to put my clothes on.
Another place is a stadium parking lot which is dark enough at 4:30/5:00am to take a 15 minute stroll wearing nothing but my socks and sandals........I love being naked!!

This post was edited

Monday I'm heading out on 600 mile nude rv road trip in the uk , driving naked nearly all the time visiting nude clubs and beaches

This post was edited