Small and confused...!!!!

Is it me or are there a lot of guys in this group that are neither "Small or even Average"...?

This topic was edited
RE:Small and confused...!!!!

I would say I'm a bit below average. But it doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm comfortable now with what I am. There are still men who have been dowgraded due to their diminutive dicks. They are mentally enslaved by their smaller schlong. If body acceptance is part of the nudist philosophy, shouldn't a man proudly accept his own body first?

This post was edited

I thought the same thing when I first joined and viewed some of the pics.

This post was edited

I totally agree and still believe that

This post was edited

I totally agree and still believe that

This post was edited

i'm cut average size 5 - 6 , but being a nudist cock size doesn't matter . big , small , average , cut , uncut at the end of the day its just a cock . most people don't worry anymore , its more about the naked feeling and sense of freedom

This post was edited

i'm cut average size 5 - 6 , but being a nudist cock size doesn't matter . big , small , average , cut , uncut at the end of the day its just a cock . most people don't worry anymore , its more about the naked feeling and sense of freedom

Good point.

This post was edited

I totally agree. Great words of wisdom.

This post was edited

I totally agree. Great words of wisdom.

This post was edited

I think the same thing all the time! It just goes to show you how much men are affected by this! Even perfectly normal or even hung guys thinking they are small when they are not. I basically have a head visible when flaccid , no shaft, when hard I top out at 4.5. I know there are guys who are smaller but Im small! Id trade dicks with any of the guys on here that have at least a natural hang when flaccid. Dont even care about erect size. We all have our hang ups I guess. It is an odd phenomenon to see a perfectly normal hung man or bigger thinking they are small though. If only we could just get over it and accept ourselves as we are!

This post was edited

Natural hang is the key to our perception of penis size when we see other guys soft. Or at least I think so. It's about the direction your pee hole looks in. Everyone's is somewhere between the horizontal (looking straight ahead, poking straight out, just the head, very small) and the vertical (straight down looking at the floor, very well hung). Most guys are somewhere in the middle. I'd say anything above the 45 degree line in this mythical right angle is on the small side and anything below on the large side. I see more in the lower category than the upper. When cold mines definitely well above the line, when warm probably bang in the middle.

This post was edited