Visit to Cadmans Pool and Ockley Pond New Forest

On Tuesday 24 May my wife and I will be visiting the above nudist areas weather permitting. Neither of us have been there before, so we are visiting and walking through the wooded area to see the layout and where to go. We would be pleased to see any other nudies there and have a chat in passing. We should arrive around midday or early afternoon.

This topic was edited
RE:Visit to Cadmans Pool and Ockley Pond New Forest

Sorry to have missed this one, I would have loved to join you and show you around. Alister

This post was edited

The weather was beautiful that day, well it was In Hedge End at least, hope it was for you on your walk, I have enjoyed a few walks out there, it is such a nice place and many walks long and short something for everybody, I do miss it since I can't drive anymore.
How did you get on, what did you think of the area, did you meet any other free hikers, love to hear about your visit.

This post was edited

My wife and I were naked at Cadmans Pool, we had only walked about 100 yards and we both came face to face with a woman walking her dogs. It was quite a panick as we were not expecting to see anyone. I slipped my shorts on and my wife put her coat on but it was so short it didnt cover her pussy. We decided to divert and put some clothes on. We noticed the woman also walking away in a different direction. As it was our first naked walk, were quite put off by the encounter and decided to get fully dressed and forget about going nude anymore that day. We had a walk around the pond and then left for home.
I hope our next visit turns out to be more successful. Having said that, I think it best that I or both of us join a nude walking group with a proper safe route. Not the best start for us by any means.

This post was edited

Sorry to read your first walk wasn't a great success, sadly I was at Nudefest that week otherwise I and friends would have loved to join you.
Feel free to PM me if you want to try it again, I/we're more than happy to lead a small group.

This post was edited

Thanks Ali, I will contact you about that.

This post was edited