RE:Does the potential of getting caught turn you on?

100%

This post was edited

100%

This post was edited

Hell yes love to be dared or dare games seeing who is bolder. The more your into it the more I will enjoy it

This post was edited

Hell yes love to be dared or dare games seeing who is bolder. The more your into it the more I will enjoy it

Can you give us some examples?

This post was edited

If you are doing some daring nudity. Does the possibility that you could be seen/caught turn you on?And have you been caught before?

Yes it does. Never been caught, but I want to be.

This post was edited

Yes, the possibility of getting caught naked is a big turn-on. And I have been caught a couple of times, too. It's quite a rush. I find great comfort in knowing there are a lot of other people of feel the same way.

This post was edited

No, quite the opposite. I may be daring occasionally, but not with the intent of being seen, just for the experience itself. In a designated CO zone, though, no problem, even if encountering a clothed person.

The most-mortifying case was a night drive in my Miata, the second was street walking in an area where there were cameras and sensor lights I had not expected.

This post was edited

It probably does a little. I just collected the newspaper from my driveway in front of my house, it was a bit after 8am, walked out beside my car, not a stich on. I checked that there was no one out that I could see. Not trying to get caught but if I do, well so be it. It's winter here now but I am trying to live a nude day indoors.

This post was edited

Because I/we feel that being nudists and living nude is not wrong, the use of "caught" is never a word we use for being seen. Being seen isn't a turn on for us. Being seen is hope that those seeing us will realize that the way we live is quite normal. We also hope that they try it and find out for themselves.

We've been seen more times than I can count, starting with the very first time we knew of back in 1975. I'd just gotten out of the Navy; we rented a small house in the backyard of our landlord. We had, what we thought, was a private spot to sun and we decided to do so. The landlord decided to mow the lawns. He caught glimpse of us, as did his wife and she promptly told him to stop mowing. He then came to our door later and apologized for intruding in our space.

Since then, each home we've rented and bought, we had neighbors see us naked in our backyard. They saw us from looking over the fence, over the wall, from windows we did not realize had a view of certain areas of our rear yards. From those early days, we decided that living the way we do isn't something to be ashamed of and we just go about our lives without the exhibitionism.

Being seen is not a turn on but we do hope that being seen will make them realize that how we live should be normal. It's seemed to work because since we've been seen, in all these years, no one has actually complained or called the cops. Not purposely exposing ourselves and being very good neighbors has certainly granted us some latitude and respect.

This post was edited

I am very similar to Andy. I do not go nude to be seen. I do not go out of my way to be seen by textiles. In fact I do take some steps to not be seen by those that believe clothing is required but, I do not hide. If I am then seen by someone then they did something to see me. Then if I am seen nude I am where I belong and I dont take any action to cover immediately. On the other hand, I look forward to joining a WNBR someday. I would gladly stand as a nude model in a public place. I have been the only one nude in a gathering of people. In other words I would step out in the textile world fully nude if it is expected. Even then I am not there for a turn on for me.

This post was edited