RE:Cutting out the mesh in men's swim wear

You can buy a seam ripper, designed to unpick stitches cheaply online or probably from a supermarket

Not always appropriate as the lining is often sewn into a seam holding the waistband together..

This post was edited

I either cut the liner out totally, or just cut a bit of a cockring shape opening out so my junk hangs out of the mesh liner. This is nice if you still want some liner for chafing or modesty you can still tuck it all inside the liner if you need to be more modest. Perfect for Silkies or jogging shorts that are nearly impossible to keep all your bits inside without a liner.

This post was edited

my junk hangs out of the mesh linerIMHO junk is a disrespectful term, whereas goodies celebrates our genitalia.

This post was edited

I've always cut those mesh liners out of bathing suits, running shorts, etc. because they are so uncomfortable.

This post was edited

I've always cut those mesh liners out of bathing suits, running shorts, etc. because they are so uncomfortable.

me too!

This post was edited

definitely a "cutter" here !!

This post was edited

Been doing this for several decades. Way back when Dolphin nylon mesh short shorts were in. I began doing it and after I'd done it several times, each time my wife bought me a new pair, she cut the liner out before she washed them and gave them to me. Most of the shorts I buy now don't come with liners, so I don't have to cut them out as much.

This post was edited

Oh hell yeah, this is a given, running shorts, swimsuits and speedos. No liners in my house.... 100% freeballer for years now. Glad to see there are other brothers out there.

This post was edited

Bought a pair of light-weight running shorts online. Wore them once with the liner because under the right circumstances they may not obscure my goodies, according to my wife. The elastic around the legs was very uncomfortable, so I removed the liner. I wear them around the textiles at the beach since they dry quickly. Also wear them outside while getting things ready for the beach and putting things away after the beach. If someone looks closely they are hoping to see something interesting.

This post was edited

Isn't the liner only in the croch?
Doesn't it show through without it?
I had a micro but it showed the top of mu bush and crack, so I got rid of it and went with the full cut brief instead.

This post was edited