Happy Memorial Day

Food and liquor store shopping done we are all set for a long weekend naked poolside! Happy Memorial Day One and All and a big Thank You to those that have served / serving and let us remember those that did not come home and gave the ultimate sacrifice.

This topic was edited
RE:Happy Memorial Day

What days are you guys free for company??
Mark and Dan

This post was edited

Hey, thanks for the reply!! We had a busy weekend and wouldn't have had time to get together with you guys anyway. But an answer would have been nice.

This post was edited

Hey, thanks for the reply!! We had a busy weekend and wouldn't have had time to get together with you guys anyway. But an answer would have been nice.

I was not ignoring you. We are having an issue with True Nudist. My feed has not been updated in 10 days and I do not see new posts to my groups. I have two tickets in with support and an email and no response. Unless I open each of my groups to see if a new post has been added I don't know as my group page does not update either.

For the record, we have been trying meet with you guys for 2 years. COVID certainly put a damper on that but based on your post don't know that we would want to meet anyways as I would NEVER post something condescending to a friend.

Opened this ticked 8 days ago and no action from TN Support!
Username
SunSeeker703
Created
05/27/2022 6:54:09 pm
Ticket Key
7709165553effe30f3840b69bbf3936cce915eef

This post was edited

Ok
Enjoy your Summer

This post was edited

Really sorry about that... i check the groups we're in, especially ones we administer fairly often.
I just assumed everyone else did too!
Never assume!!
Sorry again.
Mark and Dan
P.S. We don't want anyone pissed off with us, you put the information out there and it sounded like an invitation to us... so we replied and didn't hear anything.
Just curious why would you put that out there if you knew you weren't getting any responses?

This post was edited