2023 Eastern Naturist Gathering Coming Back To MA!

Probably should have posted this here before now and don't know how many of yu have heard of this or have been to it before, but the Eastern Naturist Festival is comeing back to MA in July 2023. Here is the link with the info:

https://easternnaturistfestival.square.site/
Registration deadline is June 15. You cannot just show up or drop in, - YOU MUST REGISTER TO ATTEND. You may register to either stay in housing or you may bring your own tenting equipment or RV; there are indoor showers/bathrooms available to those that don't stay in housing.

This is a mixed gender nudist event. The days will be filled with workshops, seminars, and activities to keep you busy, but if you only want to lay around working on your tan and catching up on your reading and writing, you can do that as well! It takes place in Lenox, close to the MA/NY state line. It is open and welcoming to the LGBT community. If you have a skill or specialty, you can volunteer to facilitate, host, or teach a seminar, workshop, social discussion group, or fun activity. There are other capacities to volunteer if you wish to give a hand. Go to this link if interested or if considering it:

https://easternnaturistfestival.square.site/volunteer
This time, like last year, it is only gonna b for a 4-day weekend. I had been to it before when it was a weeklong event and always enjoyed my time there. Have already registered to attend this year and again facilitate a Basic Massage Instruction workshop. Thought I'd post the link here for those that may be interested in attending, or have also been to it in the past but were unaware of it's return. Could be a good place to meet other TrueNudist members, or just to meet other like-minded nudists in general.

This topic was edited
2023 RE:Eastern Naturist Gathering Coming Back To MA!

Made my reservation for the Gathering. Looking forward to seeing some old friends, making new ones, and being nude outdoors for the first time this year. Hopefully will be able to make it to the GNI Gathering in August.

This post was edited