RE:Feed not updating

Same here, now it says my subscription has expired. So I renewed and that wont go away. Did I just through my money away? Why isnt there a help site on this page? I havent gotten an update in 14 days, Ive posted and dont see that . Anyone have a help?

This right here is the reason I wont pay even though I'd like to, there is no support.

This post was edited

Not sure if there is any recourse for paid members.

This post was edited

I am starting to get some updates yay! Only recovered 15 feeds from only 3 friends fro the past 2 weeks but it is a start

This post was edited

Now most of my posts from the past 2 weeks are showing up on my feed... Progress!

This post was edited

Holy UPDATES!!!!
The FEED function is back!!
(At least at the moment!)
And they say 13 is an unlucky number!
Thank you to whomever!

This post was edited

Yes. My feed is now working too but I don think its fully functioning. Only updates from a few friends so far but its progress and at least its working.

This post was edited

I hadn't seen an update in mearly two weeks but now it seems to he fine

This post was edited

Holy FUCK! Last post, 23 minutes ago.

I had assumed that the TN owners/administrators would not bother fixing it.

Nice to be wrong.

This post was edited

Yes. My feed is now working too but I don think its fully functioning. Only updates from a few friends so far but its progress and at least its working.

It is working - that's a major improvement!!
I too noticed a lack of content - given it was not operating for 13 day or so - but I'll take what we can get at this point !!

"and just like that . . . . "

This post was edited

Finally had mine update today as well apparently. It was almost 2 weeks with no feed updates.

This post was edited