RE:Erections are Natural

There is nothing wrong with erections. I agree they're a 100% natural bodily function, typically indicating arousal. Luckily for females, ours are on the interior and we're not expected to throw a towel over our shoulder to be discrete.

However I am a female who does not like looking up from reading a book, while lying on the beach, to see a guy in the process of jerking off next to me, staring at me. I did not go to the beach to be sexualised and oogled. I went to enjoy a day at the beach.
YES this really happened to me and I'd previously ignored others finding in the dunes. I got sick of it, made me unconfortable, felt unsafe. And I know men who have experienced the same thing from men.
Hence why I never go to the beach alone anymore and why I prefer the society of naturists at naturist venues using naturist ettique.

This post was edited

YES this really happened to me and I'd previously ignored others finding in the dunes.

This should read... HIDING in the dunes.

This post was edited

made me uncomfortable, felt unsafe.

I have heard this HEAPS from people (both men and women), over the years. That's why an erection is frowned upon at naturist venues. They wish to provide a feeling of comfort and safety for all. That's all.

We all know and understand an erection is a normal bodily functional reaction. And that they can even arise without provocation and stimuli.

I really don't understand why this subject has even been tabled. Except of course, as a means to justify and attempt to acceptance to waltz around with a stiffy/woody. Under no circumstances, would an erection ever be appropriate around children.

And you're already aware that many adults aren't a fan either. Although these adults might not mind so much, if the person with the erection wasn't parading (being a peacock), making sexual comments, simulating sexual acts or manhandling themselves.
As they say, there's a time and place for everything.

This post was edited

My partner and I have had the same experience

There is nothing wrong with erections. I agree they're a 100% natural bodily function, typically indicating arousal. Luckily for females, ours are on the interior and we're not expected to throw a towel over our shoulder to be discrete.However I am a female who does not like looking up from reading a book, while lying on the beach, to see a guy in the process of jerking off next to me, staring at me. I did not go to the beach to be sexualised and oogled. I went to enjoy a day at the beach.YES this really happened to me and I'd previously ignored others finding in the dunes. I got sick of it, made me unconfortable, felt unsafe. And I know men who have experienced the same thing from men.Hence why I never go to the beach alone anymore and why I prefer the society of naturists at naturist venues using naturist ettique.

This post was edited

Well said shaver77
Its also happened to me at little jibbon
And as a female I too just wanted to enjoy the beach. But in my case it went a little further with the this guy who we have seen there in the past not only enjoyi himself, but to actually lick it up in front of me , and then he thought he could come over and start a conversation with us after the act . My partner was liveried, We have never gone back there after all years we have been going, just in case he might be there

This post was edited

I go to Little Jibbon and haven't seen that sort of behaviour for many many years.

This post was edited

Yes it happens to these extremes thus wife prefers social meetup at homes etc

Well said shaver77Its also happened to me at little jibbonAnd as a female I too just wanted to enjoy the beach. But in my case it went a little further with the this guy who we have seen there in the past not only enjoyi himself, but to actually lick it up in front of me , and then he thought he could come over and start a conversation with us after the act . My partner was liveried, We have never gone back there after all years we have been going, just in case he might be there

This post was edited

Mostly agree. There are times to towel up . You get the uncomfortable reaction

Yes I agree that erections are totally natural, and if it happened to me walking down a Nudist beach minding my own business, or whilst sunbathing, as long as I don't start waving it at people (totally unacceptable) or grab it and jerking off (also totally unacceptable ). I think it is ok to carry on. There is nothing to be ashamed of and no need to grab a towel and cover up. In my opinion.It has happened to me in the past and I just carry on ignoring it, and waiting for it to subside. I have never flaunted it at anybody.

This post was edited

The older I get, the less erections I get. So when I do get a stiffy, I want everyone to see my erect penis!

This post was edited

Having one is natural. Sometimes cant help it. Playing with it is totally different than just get a chub to full wood.

This post was edited