Piercings in public.

So, I have read that there seems to be an issue with people sporting genital piercings at the beach being shunned and singled out by other nudists.... yes, even here in Australia! As a newly pierced nudist (frenum), I was wondering what other people's thoughts on the issue are and the reason why other nudists may find this offensive.
Thanks all, Stu.

This topic was edited
RE:Piercings in public.

I've been on naturist beaches in the UK and Spain and never had an issue. I've never had any negative comments. I do notice people looking at my PA and some say how they like it.
I was planning on trying a local nude swim group and a guy who had been said they didn't like his piercings as they saw it as a sexual thing. That's the only negative I've ever heard towards piercings although I never got to try the group but did put me off anyway.

This post was edited

I have genital piercings as well as a pubic and penis tattoo. My body is hairless so everything is in full view. I get comments all the time. Most are positive but occasionally I get something like, why would you do that to your body? My response is, I'm proud of my body and like a few decorations. Personally, I don't really care what they think. If they don't like it, they can look the other way.

This post was edited

Personally that's how I feel about it also, don't look if you don't like.... BUT, now that being a Karen is the new trend and the fact that we live in a world where making a spectacle is the norm so they can post the video on Instagam because they have 500,000 followers they have bluffed into thinking they're some sort of influencer.... you get the point.

This post was edited

So, I have read that there seems to be an issue with people sporting genital piercings at the beach being shunned and singled out by other nudists.... yes, even here in Australia! As a newly pierced nudist (frenum), I was wondering what other people's thoughts on the issue are and the reason why other nudists may find this offensive.Thanks all, Stu.

I just avoid places where I know people with genital piercings will not be welcomed. A beach? Public property. Let them just look away.

This post was edited

So, I have read that there seems to be an issue with people sporting genital piercings at the beach being shunned and singled out by other nudists.... yes, even here in Australia! As a newly pierced nudist (frenum), I was wondering what other people's thoughts on the issue are and the reason why other nudists may find this offensive.Thanks all, Stu.

I just avoid places where I know people with genital piercings will not be welcomed. A beach? Public property. Let them just look away.

This post was edited