Suggestion ffor the chat room.

Hi all,

I've recently heard of and noticed people being banned without knowing why or by who to find out. So here is my suggestion(s) to the chat room that would improve the quality for members drastically.

1. Give users a message of which rule they broke when they were kicked.
- This would help a ton of people understand why they were even kicked in the first place, since sometimes its just "mod discretion" which is way to broad of a reason at the end of the day.

2. State the mod that kicked/banned the user.
- Of course a general message area to ask and respond would be the best, but they should know who kicked them at least. You can set a rule in place that states to not PM the mod about the kick but redirect you to a forum section just for kicks if you're confused.

Personally there is a lot that can be done in my opinion with how moderation is handled, but as of now those are two simple things to code into the chat and again drastically improve the quality of the website.

This topic was edited
RE:Suggestion ffor the chat room.

I rarely use the chat room these days, but when we first joined I was in there quite often.

To be honest, I never bothered reading the rules, Id been using chat rooms for years and just assumed people knew how to behave.

I was wrong.

What I discovered was that there were very few actual naturists using the room. Everyone said they were naturist, but it soon became clear that they had other motives.

I was never banned or muted, I hade no interaction with any of the mods. I assume if you behave and use the naturist chat room as a naturist chat room then you also will never fall foul of a mod.

Every few days there is a new thread about how someone was banned for no reason. And the mods are all Nazis.

The only thing they can do is, reflect on how they used the room and moderate their behaviour when they return after the ban is up.

This post was edited

Stevielorna, i can't speak for others but can assure you that my bans have been completly unjustified otherwise i wouldn't be putting complaints in, this one MOD just jumps on me as soon as he sees that i have commented, he has a serious problem somewhere along the line and its others that are on the recieving end of it all, on one occasion i was chatting to someone about motorbikes and i got a ban, work that one out

This post was edited

There is absolutely no interest to improve or change anything in the chat room. It is a complete waste of time to suggest anything as all suggestions will be ignored. The chat room now exists for a group called the 'clique' who are nothing short of scammers. They create multiple profiles, beg for money with outrageous SOB stories, and talk about nothing but the weather. Anyone who does not fit into this group and attempts to start anything remotely intelligent is openly abused by members of the clique and then subject to banning by the chief moderator.

The chief moderator is nothing short of a bully and a control freak who abuses his powers by abusing those who can not fight back. The admin was made aware of this over and over again but has decided to do nothing about any and all moderator abuses. Admin was also given a list of rules that mods must adhere to in other successful chat rooms but has also decided to ignore such a list. No worries though because the chief mod will get what he deserves in real life one day and it will not be pretty. He will no longer be able to hide behind a computer screen and the victim will fight back with a vengeance just like an animal does when backed into a corner.

In short, the chat room now exists for only a few purposes: 1) To entertain the members of the clique who seem to have no real life in the real world and spend day after day in the chat room wasting their lives on nonsense. 2) Others who park in the chat room and speak in private and will never say one word in the chat room 3) A whole bunch of profiles that are actually duplicates of members 4) Fakes, frauds, phonies, and scammers who come to scam money from the fools who readily will give away their money.

This post was edited

And another thing, can the uncertified be kept out of the chatroom.

You act as if only uncertified people cause issues in the chat. Clearly you haven't been in there enough.

This post was edited

I rarely use the chat room these days, but when we first joined I was in there quite often.To be honest, I never bothered reading the rules, Id been using chat rooms for years and just assumed people knew how to behave.I was wrong.What I discovered was that there were very few actual naturists using the room. Everyone said they were naturist, but it soon became clear that they had other motives.I was never banned or muted, I hade no interaction with any of the mods. I assume if you behave and use the naturist chat room as a naturist chat room then you also will never fall foul of a mod.Every few days there is a new thread about how someone was banned for no reason. And the mods are all Nazis.The only thing they can do is, reflect on how they used the room and moderate their behaviour when they return after the ban is up.

I was banned for asking about a rule in the past. I don't cam because I don't care to and I just talk in the chat. I was banned twice, once for breaking a rule I didn't know was real (calling out a clearly fake/scam profile) and then banned for asking about why that is bannable if I'm trying to prevent people from being scammed.

This post was edited

There's lots of suggestions here about how to improve the chat room and I'm sure many are good.

I have never used. chatroom before, I have had a couple of goes entering it, but feel overwhelmed, I've explored looking at who is in the chat room, I am aware that there is a private message function. But I still don't know what to do? how do I know who to chat to, there seems always to be a private conversation between regular users.

Id like to be involved but need help to do so!!!

This post was edited

They kicked me out of the chat and I just turned on the camera and did nothing and converted? why? is it made that way?

You're not a member of the clique!

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Ive never been banned. But friends (All Men) have been for calling a girl cute, calling out a fake, among others. If you are female, you are fine, but male and not apart of the regular chatters, they ban for things that dont violate the rules.

This post was edited

Ive never been banned. But friends (All Men) have been for calling a girl cute, calling out a fake, among others. If you are female, you are fine, but male and not apart of the regular chatters, they ban for things that dont violate the rules.

If this is true, then the obvious answer is for all men to pose as women with fake profiles and then do whatever they want as they will never be banned.

This post was edited