Looking for advice

Bicurious, in my 50s,
For a few years or so I have been debating whether or not to satisfy my curiosity of being with another man. Would like advice or some points that I may not know of.
Thanks in advance

This topic was edited
RE:Looking for advice

A sports metaphor would be that you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. You'll only know until you try it, hopefully with a nice, patient guy.

This post was edited

Touching another man's dick isn't some Rubicon from which you'll never return. If you like it, fun... you learned something new about yourself. If not, check off the box and move on to the next thing.

This post was edited

Touching another man's dick isn't some Rubicon from which you'll never return. If you like it, fun... you learned something new about yourself. If not, check off the box and move on to the next thing.

Spot On!!

This post was edited

"Sexual orientation" is NOT about who you have sex with, it's about who you are mentally, emotionally and yes, physically attracted to.

If you're looking for advise on how to be intimate with another man, there's plenty of literature out there, notably "The Joy of Gay Sex". Beyond that, you have the entire internet at your fingertips for "instructional videos" on what you can do and how.

If you're looking to actually "[BE] with another man", then no one else but you can give you advise on how to share your thoughts and emotions with another human being of the same gender that you might find physically attractive. Because if you're actually going to BE with another man, then you have to be with that individual, otherwise there's probably plenty of "toys" you can buy at a local sex shop that can closely approximate "[having sex] with another man" without using another human being like a sex toy to "satisfy [your] curiosity".

This post was edited

Thank you all for the advice. Very much appreciate. Now, I just have to find that person to go for it

This post was edited

Thank you. You have given me another perspective that I haven't given much consideration to.

This post was edited

As a bisexual male of the same age I would suggest you try to explore your sexuality. I have learned so much about myself through being open about my sexuality and exploring my sexual desires with like minded people.

This post was edited

Take my advice, if you have been thinking about it enough so to post this question you really want to indulge. Just like anything new in like take baby steps and go with you comfort level. I officially came to the truth that I am bi and love being with q man. I deprived myself and when I finally gave myself to the truth it was certainly wonderful.

Your cravings will grow and there is only so much suppression you can handle.

So find and nice guy and give yourself to it.

This post was edited