The (un)official start of "Summer"

Many people say it's the Memorial Day weekend. I say it's shaving my balls for the first time in a while to attend a nude pool party.

This topic was edited
RE:The (un)official start of "Summer"

I need to get to my wax guy this week.

This post was edited

Got waxed on Friday good for 6 weeks. (:

This post was edited

I use to do a Brazilian and crack. I havent done that in a while . Im now wanting to try to wax everything from the neck down.

This post was edited

I only do my Brazilian Waxing in the winter. In the summer I usually shave. Not as many goosebumps when Im shaving

This post was edited

I just got waxed today, ready for summer.

This post was edited

Curious about waxing - can a man's scrotum be waxed? It seems unlikely that with all that surface area and internal movement, could a professional waxer apply that kind of product and get anywhere with it? What is your experience?

I have to be very careful with my razor when I'm addressing the ballsack and almost always nick myself at least a couple of times. Fortunately for me, those nicks seem to heal double-quick and by the time I'm done there's barely a spot of blood. I find it a small price to pay for the lovely feeling of smoothness.

This post was edited

My guy waxes the scrotum as well. The warmth feels great. And, you may notice your balls hanging lower after the waxing.

This post was edited

Wildwilly - Yes everything can get waxed no problem!

This post was edited

I've been getting waxed from tip to crack for the past few months. Now all I need is the pool party.

This post was edited