May 2022 Everglades trip

Heading to the Everglades National Park for a week of naturist boat camping. My wife prefers I not go alone. May 21-27 if anyone's interested

This topic was edited
RE:May 2022 Everglades trip

How'd your trip go? Were you able to find someone to go with you? And out of curiosity, what kind of boat camping do you normally do? Power? Sail? Paddle? I do all three. in small boats these days, when an opportunity arises. Glad to know someone else enjoys it too.

This post was edited

This trip was by canoe, but I cheated with a 3.5 HP outboard. Camped on Chickee platforms and an island. I haven't taken the sailboat or pontoon boat to the everglades yet, but I stay aboard them when I have them out locally

This post was edited

That sounds like a great trip. There's someone else on TN that canoe camps the Everglades. I saw a post in, I think the Canoe/Kayak group (Edit: Nope, Florida Nudists group). Have you run into other nudists there before? And I was wondering about how you handle the situation when you, sooner or later, need to share a platform with a textile or two. I would assume some couldn't care less but others might.

This post was edited

I have shared a chickee platform before. Each time, I was there first. No one objected at all, and I've had good conversations about nudism. I only go during warmer months, because that's when there are the fewest people there. I don't know how things would go with all the campsites occupied, and especially if the nudist moved in on the textiles. I did have to stop at an unscheduled campsite do to mechanical problems, and the party who had reserved the site arrived later. I immediately asked if they minded sharing the site with a nudist, and the most vocal of the group, a middle aged lady laughed and said "not at all!"

This post was edited

Would love to join sometime for the Everglades or similar.

This post was edited

I usually go in May. Watch here for 2023.

This post was edited