Naked Morning Workout

Went out for a bike ride. Not going to lie I had a frustrating morning. So I took it outside and tried to sweat it out. Currently visiting the in-laws and they live out in the country. I found some dirt roads with a cool little pond area. The heat dried up a lot of the water so I ducked down into the little area and got a nude workout in. It made my morning a lot better! Feeling the Sun kiss my body was much needed!

This topic was edited
RE:Naked Morning Workout

That is so awesome!

This post was edited

That is so awesome!

This post was edited

Nice. It's always a great time getting naked in nature. Glad it helped out. I am looking forward to being naked Friday through Monday.

This post was edited

Went out for a bike ride. Not going to lie I had a frustrating morning. So I took it outside and tried to sweat it out. Currently visiting the in-laws and they live out in the country. I found some dirt roads with a cool little pond area. The heat dried up a lot of the water so I ducked down into the little area and got a nude workout in. It made my morning a lot better! Feeling the Sun kiss my body was much needed!

Do you bike in just shorts and no shirt in warm weather? I do.

This post was edited

A good Monday morning. I got up at 4 . I went on a 5.5mile naked walk. I went 2.7 out and the 2.75 back. I might try it without a parachute. I will leave the shorts at the car maybe.

Have you tried it while leaving your shorts in the car?

This post was edited

I work out nude most mornings, but I do so in the
basement. Lately, I have been going outside to start the pool filter when I finish. Since the basement door opens inside the privacy fence, I can go out with no clothing or towel. Today was a little chilly, but others have been quite pleasant. Being outside with no cover within reach is freeing and exciting.

This post was edited