Whatsapp group for Bangalore/Karnataka for meetups

Hello,

I have been a nudist for over 15 years. I want to take it to next level and meet like minded people. I plan to organize nude meetups here in Bangalore and we will also explore if there are places outdoors/restarts where we can be nude.
I know there are already many such groups, but most of the groups are not genuine and many members are not truly nudists. They are shy to come forward. We don't want such people.

We are going to have few rules if you would like to be part of this group. This is to ensure that we only allow people who are not shy and only genuine nudists join. If you are shy to show your body nude then you are really not a nudist.

1) Post here or PM me your whatsapp number
2) You should be willing to send a nude photo of yourself with your face visible. This will be only for verification and won't be public.
3) Are you willing to show up for nude meetups?

This topic was edited
RE:Whatsapp group for Bangalore/Karnataka for meetups

Hey! I'm interested. Shall share my contact details with you on PM after youve accepted my request. See you around soon! :)

This post was edited

Good move buddy. Having a new genuine Nudists group is welcome. Nevertheless I am already a part of one more Nudist group in Bangalore with over 35 members who are 100% genuine Nudists.

This post was edited

I am a self naturalist and like to take to next level I am in to nudism on my room house and where ever possible

This post was edited

How to send mine photo

This post was edited

How to send mine photo

This post was edited

Connect to me on whatsapp chat 8496836927

This post was edited

Hello,I have been a nudist for over 15 years. I want to take it to next level and meet like minded people. I plan to organize nude meetups here in Bangalore and we will also explore if there are places outdoors/restarts where we can be nude.I know there are already many such groups, but most of the groups are not genuine and many members are not truly nudists. They are shy to come forward. We don't want such people.We are going to have few rules if you would like to be part of this group. This is to ensure that we only allow people who are not shy and only genuine nudists join. If you are shy to show your body nude then you are really not a nudist.1) Post here or PM me your whatsapp number2) You should be willing to send a nude photo of yourself with your face visible. This will be only for verification and won't be public.3) Are you willing to show up for nude meetups?
Hello my no is 7019819383 pls add me

This post was edited

hi please add me 8431582107

This post was edited

Yes

This post was edited

Please add me 9706061094

This post was edited