First Nude Swim of the Year

Pool got opened late and grandson's school got out early, so I hadn't had the opportunity for a nude swim in our pool until today.
Hope to get more now that our grandson is back with his mother for 2 weeks and will be in day camp 9 - 3 when he returns.

This topic was edited
RE:First Nude Swim of the Year

Enjoy your time naked.

This post was edited

Next time, just invite your grandson to join you in a nude swim! Nothing wrong with that.

This post was edited

wife and I went camping last week, middle of the week so it wouldn't be busy.An unimproved campground with a hot spring 1/4 mile away.Went up there the first evening and nobody there so we soaked naked until about mid nite.only about 2 other campers in the campground.in afternoon nobody else in camp so we stayed naked all afternoon until somebody came back to camp. had a little beach that we could be naked at.the next morning it was raining some and my wife said lets go soak, might as well get wet with warm water. we didn't even bring our swimsuits. There was a couple already there and they were naked too. so we joined them and had a great time for several hours in the rain.told them of a spot we had down on the river that had a nice beach and swimming hole and the said they would join us if the weather cleared.which it did in the afternoon and we all were down there naked and drinking a lot.We never wore swimsuits the 3 days we were there.

This post was edited

Pool got open on time this year so I had a chance for a few days of nude swimming before grandson arrived.

This post was edited

by nudie_iq7721...

I like the idea of reaching an 'unofficial' destination only to find I'm not the first to get there and strip off.

This post was edited

I just had my first nude swim the other day. It is hot here so I took a 1/4 mile walk down the road nude to some water. Walked in and did a little swimming. It felt great. Stay for half hour and then walked back down the road having the breeze dry me off. The moon lit my walk so I could see good.

This post was edited

Our pool has been open for a month. Going to 111 today so thankful for the "cement pond".

This post was edited

Our pool has been open for a month. Going to 111 today so thankful for the "cement pond".

Yeah, we've been using ours for about a month too. Pool water temp is already 91, and it's still June!

This post was edited