RE:Driving Nude

Shirtless is just is not a thing here, away from beach areas.My naked friend wants to drive to our hiking destination naked. But if I get a flat tire have to change it in the nude. It's on a gravel road.

Did he specifically say that he didn't want either of you to have any clothes with you?

This post was edited

Shirtless is just is not a thing here, away from beach areas.

Not common here either but I am not the only one.

This post was edited

My naked friend wants to drive to our hiking destination naked. But if I get a flat tire have to change it in the nude. It's on a gravel road.

Been there, done that. And they don't have T-shirts for it!

This post was edited

I drove from Sydney to Cowra, Cowra to Corowa, naked to Broken Hill, to Mutavintji national park, to Bourke....only wearing a tshirt and boxer when stopping in a town camping and going to the shops, getting petrol...ppl looked but no one said anything. About 30 hours driving over few days in addition of hiking naked for a full day...loved it...i m looking for people to join me in my next 7 days trip in October...driving from Sydney to Broken hill to Mutavintji national park, where we will camp nude and hike nude for 3 days then drive naked to the Cameron corner ( where 3 states borders meet), camp there b4 returning...about 44 hours of naked drive in total...anyone wishing to join in contact me.

This post was edited

I drive nude so much in the summer I almost feel odd wearing clothes. I have my jeep opened up. all the side panels are off. top is up most the time just to have the shade and not fry in the blazing sun. I always have shorts and a shirt handy in case needed. if I find myself in a spot in traffic that too risky. i just grab the shirt, lay it over my lap until free of the risk. this past week i have made 3 trips across town and back in traffic to run errands, went to the bank and a few drive thru food stops. if i have to go in somewhere, i just find a safe spot to park long enough to step out and slip the clothes on. As you try this, take note of the cars around you, other drivers aren't looking at you, they are busy with driving and or texting.
be mindful of your speed and practice safe driving habits. you'll most likely not be noticed. I have been noticed a time or two in the past and usually get a thumbs up or a wave, lol. have fun and enjoy.

This post was edited

Some in here call me Buzz-killer Biller ~

I used to commonly drive nude on the way home from work during the summer months in a car with a busted AC system - until the time I looked over to the right lane to see a dude in his SUV videoing me as I was trying to pass him on the left in heavy afternoon traffic. I gave him a very annoyed look but could do little more than drape my arm over my dong until the slow person in front of me moved out of the way. I never saw the video pop up on the internet...but from that point on, my dick was kept covered in the car until after dark. Eventually I gave up the nude driving due to a newfound intelligence about being arrested and charged with indecent exposure and ending up on a sex predator list. It makes no sense to me that the inside of one's car is considered 'in public'.

Texting or using a telephone without employing hands-free technology while driving in the commonwealth of Virginia is illegal, though that doesn't stop the morons who do it, trapped in their self-important little heads and 'intelligent' phones. I have read recently that an estimated 57% of all car accidents in America are now directly related to distracted drivers. Hang up and drive, you dipwads.

This post was edited

must be heart pounding thrill.

This post was edited

Agree it sounds thrilling but I am still struggling with the risk v. reward.

This post was edited

must be heart pounding thrill.

I'll suggest you join a nude rollercoaster club instead - get the adrenaline without the blue lights in your rearview mirror.

Yeah, that's a thing people do! Here's proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqJENlKW_2I

This post was edited

must be heart pounding thrill.I'll suggest you join a nude rollercoaster club instead - get the adrenaline without the blue lights in your rearview mirror.Yeah, that's a thing people do! Here's proof:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqJENlKW_2I

If I could find a sanctioned naked roller coaster ride in the Mid Atlantic region of the US, I would do my best to participate.
Never had the opportunity to ride one nude, but some beachfront amusement parks allow men to ride shirtless.
The wind on my chest felt great. Wind on my entire body would probably be even better.

This post was edited