RE:WHO SAW YOU LAST?

Two guys at a secluded beach near Pensacola, Florida. They were nude, too.

This post was edited

The most recent was the lady cleaning the mens changing room at the hotel spa night before last. The hotel had some nice sauna options which I took advantage of several evenings. They were not too many people around and all wore suits (Balkans, not EU). I just had a towel and many times was just sitting on it. No one objected, but I was respectful. So, there were several that saw me nude in the sauna. My last trip to the sauna was on a Monday night, so not very many people around. After spending a significant time enjoying the different saunas it was time to rinse off and head back to the room. I jumped into the shower in the mens changing room but did not hear the lady come in to clean the room. Once I finished, I came out of the shower drying my hair wit the only towel I had. There she was cleaning the vanities. I approached my locker which was away from her, but she slowly backed out the door as I was drying off. I guess she was not expecting me to come out of the shower, she had to have heard the water running.

Don't worry too much because there's a pretty good chance she's seen a whole lot more than that before. A woman in those circumstances would likely get very used to such views unless she's new at her job. She was probably only showing you some respect by backing out of the area. And she backed out, not turning around and running out of the changing room whimpering about how she seen your pee pee, hee hee! My question is, were her eyes on you as she backed out, and what expression was on her face, if any?

This post was edited

2 days back, I was on a beach and could not let go the scope to strip. I was having a peaceful naked bath, suddenly realized that there was a juice corner on the top of a cliff and a guy was watching me from there.

This post was edited

2 days back, I was on a beach and could not let go the scope to strip. I was having a peaceful naked bath, suddenly realized that there was a juice corner on the top of a cliff and a guy was watching me from there.

Waiting for your new experience Suhrit da.

This post was edited

my current Airbnb guest. He has been here 2 days and will stay 2 more. From the get go I have been very casual about wearing clothes around him. Sometimes just an open shirt due to the colder than normal weather we are enduring and sometimes totally naked. He is totally fine with it but has yet to strip down himself. He says he will soak in the hot tub with me at some point and to do that he knows he has to get naked.

This post was edited

Hubs less than an hour ago as we were getting ready to go out to do a few errands. Nothing much. Typical lazy Sunday.

This post was edited

My neighbor, a couple hours ago. I have a private back yard with a couple of spots where the bushes at the far back are a little see-through to one neighbor's yard . Neighbor ventured out to add seeds to the bird feeder while I was weeding my garden. He apparently noticed, announced himself so I wouldn't be startled, and we chatted for a while, me nude and him clothed. He's encountered me nude out there before and is comfortable about it. It's a great situation. Today the weather was too perfect to put on clothes, and so I didn't!

This post was edited

2 days back, I was on a beach and could not let go the scope to strip. I was having a peaceful naked bath, suddenly realized that there was a juice corner on the top of a cliff and a guy was watching me from there.Waiting for your new experience Suhrit da.

I gotta know ~ what the heck is a 'juice corner'???
Voyeurs can be so annoying - unless you're into such things. I hope he enjoyed the show.

This post was edited

My current house guest. He knew he was going to have a nude host before he pedaled up. So I greeted him that way while sitting on my leafy screen front porch Weds afternoon. He would not describe himself as a nudist, but after showering stayed bare himself on this hottest week of the year. I don't know if he told his wife or not. He will pedal away today with his clothes on. I will stay bare for most of the day.

This post was edited

My nephew was here last week. He's been coming over to spend a week since he was 11. He loves hangin nude inside and out. When he was younger, he used to tell his mom (my sister) I want to go to Uncle Paul's. He lets me hang naked!

This post was edited