Share Naked Pictures at Home // (certified only)

Hi TrueNudist members,

My name is Ash from Australia, and I love taking my nude pictures with many positions and activities at home or even when I masturbate or have sex and I would love to look for someone who share the same hobbies, so that we could share our pictures, share tips about nudism, and more.

If you are keen on this topic, please add my skype to discuss further: nathanpark1989@gmail.com

Thank you for reading!

This topic was edited
RE:Share Naked Pictures at Home // (certified only)

Hi everyone have a good day

This post was edited

Hi everyone have a good day

This post was edited

Hello very interesting i aminterested. Love nude bodies , and all related with nude pics or movies. Nudity is natural . Feel free to talk with me

This post was edited

Hello Ash -
My name is Ralphie, and I am an elderly nudist living in the Bitterroot Valley of northwestern Montana. I am single, Caucasian, 80 years old and retired. I would love to share my naked pictures with you. I appreciate the bodies of women of all ages - young and sexy, middle aged and horny, and aged women who have tried to take care of their forms as much as nature will allow. While I am aged also, I have tried to take care of myself as much as possible. What kind of pictures would you like to see of me?
Ralphie

This post was edited

Up

This post was edited