Finally did it

Well, I finally did it. After 2 years of planning, chickening out, and not daring, I finally went. Today I went to a public nudist beach for the very first time. It was also my first time being naked among others all together. It was quite the experience. I didn't expect it all to go so smoothly and it was so relaxing. I was afraid I would have gotten a (u know what) the entire time and I would get unwanted attention from creeps but no. Nothing like that happend. U really enjoyed today and I'm already looking forward to next time. Can't wait to go again

This topic was edited
RE:Finally did it

Congrats. It's such a big thing, in anticipation, and then such a small thing, once you've done it.

This post was edited

Good for you - glad the experience worked out better than anticipated you discusssed the now of social nudity and the reality that social nudity is only sexual if you make it so.

This post was edited

Well, I finally did it. After 2 years of planning, chickening out, and not daring, I finally went. Today I went to a public nudist beach for the very first time. I really enjoyed today and I'm already looking forward to next time. Can't wait to go again

Next time take a friend with you.

This post was edited

Well, that's kinda my problem. It's pretty hard to fund some nudist friends around my age who don't live across the globe

This post was edited

Hey, congrats! I'm now in your position (planning and worrying about various things), so I think I get what you went through, haha. Good luck with finding friends to do that!

This post was edited