RE:If you had an opportunity to be naked forever, would you take it?

I would like to be able to choose clothing as needed. If nudity was common and accepted by society, then I would choose to do most things nude but dress in the winter or just when in feel like it.

I am now often shirtless in situations where it is allowed but not really accepted. I suspect that I would do the same if nudity is allowed.

This post was edited

Yes. Yes I would.

This post was edited

Yes. Yes I would.

This post was edited

This is a perennial question for nudies, as we know we'd love to but of course it all depends.

Are we talking about a deserted island scenario Blue Lagoon style (ie replete with food, water and nude companion) or are we talking about a nude community such as Cap d'Agde?

Or perhaps we are talking about in your current local community and you have complete immunity to laws regarding nudity?

All three have a certain attraction but also some downside too.

So for me my all depends answer is a yes but with caveats on all three scenarios.

This post was edited

in a heartbeat and more than likely move to some warm southern part of florida where i could be nude the majority of time . clothes imo are for keeping warm the other day it was a 100f it would be hot clothed or nude but more comfortable nude. be great to get up slip on sandals run errands - bank, grocery shopping maybe stop for bite to eat and being comfortable nude. would everyone join in and be nude probably not but why hinder my right to be .will we ever see it probably not.

This post was edited

The simple answer is *no*, its just not practical. Several others have mentioned that sometimes you need to wear clothes and sometimes nudity isnt appropriate (situationally) of course. Ill stand by my previous statement of nude when possible and clothed as practical.

This post was edited

Absolutely yes!!!!!
Just wish the rest of society allowed it.
Less laundry, save on clothing costs

This post was edited

I definitely would prefer a clothes free life.

This post was edited

Would definitely prefer to live more clothes free. If the opportunities allowed it, nudity would be the norm, clothes would be on a need to be basis.

This post was edited

I'm nude as often as possible. If nudity was accepted by all, I would be nude even more. However, there are many things that I do that require protection of my skin. Therefore, as much as I prefer being nude, it's not always practical.

This post was edited