Whats's your best way to retract your foreskin?

Hi buddies,

I would like to know what your best way is, to retract your foreskin. I am wearing a ring of rubber to set my glance free. Unfortunately, i have so much skin, that it still pops back over the glance.
Maybe you have any idea for a better way?

This topic was edited
RE:Whats's your best way to retract your foreskin?

Embrace your foreskin, it looks great fully covered, head peeking out or pulled back, I used to try and keep mine pulled back too, mainly because I felt different to all my peers, but now I know better, if I want the air and sun on my head I pull the skin back, when it covers I just pull it back, or enjoy being covered again, I also sometimes use rubber or metal head rings, the metal being totally different from the rubber, embrace and enjoy.

This post was edited

Have a look at pulledback.org. Lots of info there about retracting and lots of helpful advice if youre having problems keeping it back.

This post was edited

I used to have a frenulum piercing and when I wore it with large balls on the end, it would keep my foreskin back just exposing the end of my glans.

This post was edited

thanks your all of your answers

This post was edited

Maybe wear more than one Glans Ring that is what I do, and they successfully hold back my foreskin and expose my Cock Head nicely.

This post was edited

I love my foreskin but it is long. And also my frenulum was cut when I was you, so the foreskin goes totally back, but usually doesn't stay back for a long time.
More than 1 glans ring always help. if possible a wide one.
But now I have another solution for me: I keep my cock, foreskin back) in a chastity cage I am wearing 24/7. Foreskin is always back and cleaning/washing is easy

This post was edited