Hotel Pools

How many of you skinny-dip in hotel pools.
I don't manage it on every hotel visit but there are only three hotels which I have visited in the last ten tears that I have not skinny-dipped in.
I managed to cross one hotel off my list on Saturday morning while the hotel staff were laying up the poolside tables for breakfast.
I had tied the tanga (pictured below) which I wore to walk between my room to the pool to the pool steps and I didn't bother with a towel as I was going to shower in my room after the swim.

This topic was edited
RE:Hotel Pools

Further to my post above, here are some pictures of hotel pools I have skinny-dipped in.

This post was edited

Ive skinny dipped in two hotel pools.
One hotel in Edinburgh and one in Birmingham
I definitely need to do it more

This post was edited

Last week my wife and I went down to the hotel pool at a quiet time and I suggested that I should have a skinny-dip before anybody else arrived.
My wife replies "Why not" - another first!

This post was edited

We went on a short trip and I didn't bring a swimsuit. There was a large empty indoor pool in one of the hotels. I considered taking a nude swim but lost the nervem

This post was edited

I've managed a nude swim at indoor hotel pools from time to time, and also hotel hot tubs. My only two criteria are that there's nobody else using the facility, and that I can see if someone is about to enter the pool area. A little advanced warning is prudent. Years ago, I even got in a skinny dip in the apartment complex pool where I lived at the time. I was taking a late-night stroll around the complex and, on a whim, tried my apartment key in the door to the indoor pool. Darned if it didn't open! With nobody around, I enjoyed a wonderful naked swim. But panic city when my key didn't work to open the door to let me out! I had to "break out" of the pool through another panel that, thankfully, wasn't nailed on very well.

This post was edited

I had visited parents in another state. On my way home I stopped at a hotel and since it was warm out went to the hotel pool. A couple kids were there but were at a table. I got in and walked around. They left and then took shorts off and swam for half or more nude. It felt great. When I was done I rung water out of shorts and wrapped towel around my nude body. Got to elevator and took off towel and walked to my room.

This post was edited

I've noticed a lot of cameras in pools and exercise areas in hotels, and am not sure what to make of them. I figure it's likely that no one is watching them or cares, but there are always overly zealous people around and the laws against nudity are not in my cock's favor. I guess to be on the safe side I'd only strip if I'm staying in the water and no one else is in the room.

This post was edited

Over the years, I have had my fair share of nude dares at hotels; as I travel quite frequently for business. My first rule on yay or nay as pertains to a nude dare is if there is a surveillance camera in the room/area. If there is, it's a no-go. Even if no one is continuously monitoring the camera, if another hotel guest sees you and complains, then the surveillance camera footage can be re-wound and viewed by hotel management/security. If the footage shows that you did what the other hotel guest complained about, you are screwed!

This post was edited

Ive had many opportunities over the years for nude swims and hot tub soaks. Some Ive went in shorts and was able to remove them. Other times, I was able to scope out the area and just go to the pool in only a towel. I have been soaking nude in a hot tub when I was joined by someone else. As the time was winding down, before the bubbles stopped, I let them know I was not wearing anything. They chuckled and got out to increase the timer.

One time I entered the pool area and there was a couple at the hot tub. They had just gotten out and the guy was drying off nude. Not sure if hed been soaking nude or just took his shorts off to dry off.

This post was edited

Done this a few times. At a stop on Utah? They were closing at 9 and I came in at 8. Was planning to eat first but the jacuzzi won because it is better. No one else in or around. At the end of the wing with glass on the side of the hallway. As no one joined me I decided a bare jacuzzi is much better. Enjoyed my time. Then the pool started calling. I has to take a few laps in the pool. About 5 feet between, so an easy roll over. Then came back to the jacuzzi. After a while I started thinking about what time it was. No clock! And no phone. Desk clerk came by after a while and said it was past time to close. So 8 got out. My shorts were in the deck to put on. Yes, he saw me. He mentioned there were cameras. I asked if it bothered him. He said no. Good jacuzzi and swim.

This post was edited