Solstice Nude Hiking Day

Anyone have plans for a nude hike on the Solstice this Tuesday? I know one a group that will be doing a 10 mile section of the Appalachian trail in VT.

This topic was edited
RE:Solstice Nude Hiking Day

Ill be backpacking in Zaleski State Forest in eastern Ohio.
Im wary of hiking nude on the trail but will hang easy at the campsite.
Ive discovered a few hidden and remote sites there so it will be cool.

This post was edited

Ill be backpacking in Zaleski State Forest in eastern Ohio.
Im wary of hiking nude on the trail but will hang easy at the campsite.
Ive discovered a few hidden and remote sites there so it will be cool.

This post was edited

Awe man! This day always sneaks up on me. And I always seem to have to work. Oh well. I am sure I will find another random day to hike nude.

This post was edited

Every day is nude hike day, so of course I plan on celebrating at one of my usual spots near Piru Creek, at the end of the old Ridge Route just north of Los Angeles.

This post was edited

Spent some time at a local forest preserve.

This post was edited

Spent some time at a local forest preserve.

I hiked naked for about 4km on a local hiking trail. Did the hike before sunset actually dark in the woods while hiking.

This post was edited

Had to do First Aid/CPR training on the 21st, so my hike yesterday was +1. Excellent day, except the skeeters are starting to come out. That will make naked hiking a bit of a challenge for the next month or so. And I'll admit it, one of the thrills I get from hiking naked is seeing how close to the car/trailhead I can get before I feel like I need to put my clothes back on. I always hate that moment and often feel that I could have waited longer. Not yesterday, however.

This post was edited