RE:Driving

. Start out slow maybe lose the shirt and just drop the shorts to your knees for fast access if needed.
I don't really consider that nude. Just saying.

This post was edited

Well, after some months of lurking, time for a first post.
At first I thought you guys were a little 'off' for driving naked. But then on the weekend I had a 6 hour drive by myself, the last 3 hours or so in the dark and the last hour on two lane back roads. Temperature was in the mid 70s and I was by myself in my wife's convertible so let's try it.
Why haven't I done this sooner?
Only disappointing part was that the first part was on the interstate so top down was too windy. Plan was to put the top down for the last bit but by then temp had dropped to 62 - too chilly for me.
Planning to do it again soon, that's for sure! (Can't imagine doing it on a regular basis and I'm certainly not ready to pump gas but...)

One question: how do you handle the seatbelt? I found it annoying but I'm not about to drive without one,

This post was edited

Several years ago, I had been in Ft Lauderdale for several days, and had spent part of the morning at Haulover Beach. As I left the beach, I showered off pretty well and crossed over to the parking lot with only a towel around my waist to head home to Tampa about 4.5 hours and 278 miles. Once in the mimi van, I discarded the towel and headed to Tampa on almost all interstate. There didn't seem to be any reason to be concerned about being nude as only truckers would be able to see in. Well ... Alligator Alley is the interstate that crosses the state from Ft Lauderdale to Everglades City/Naples; and it has toll booths at both ends. Just coincidentally at the west toll booth a full sized van pulled up beside me in the lane to my left filled probably with college age young people on some sort of outing. I actually heard one girl call out "Ther's a naked guy in the car next to us." At that point all of the people in the van moved to the right side of the van for a good look which they got ever so briefly. I briefly thought it was going to turn over on me. I gave them a little wave and pulled up to pay my toll, and never saw them again. Drove on home with no events and had to slip on my shorts to get into the house.

- naked otter

This post was edited

Love it!

This post was edited

. had to slip on my shorts to get into the house.- naked otter

You need a garage!

This post was edited

"One question: how do you handle the seatbelt? I found it annoying but I'm not about to drive without one,"

I've never found it to be a problem. I guess it's always just there, whether it's over clothing or just skin. The rest of me gets airflow as I enjoy windows-down motoring.

This post was edited

Have you had the SUV yet and did you do any naked driving in it.

This post was edited

Have you had the SUV yet and did you do any naked driving in it.

Unfortunately, for the few days I had it, either I was sick or too busy or the weather was too cool. Working on excuses why I need the van when my wife is going somewhere so she will have to use my car.

This post was edited

Hello Otter........I enjoyed redaing your posts about you driving home to Tampa naked, across I-75, to Tampa. I have done the same thing MANY times, but only the truckers could see that I was driving naked, but O....I SO LOVE driving naked too!

This post was edited

Had a nice drive to deep creek hot springs in California. Left the house, got a snack then fueled up. Hit the freeway to go to LA to pick up a rider to join the meetup group. Dropped as soon I was on the freeway. 85 miles to downtown where he lives. Picked him up at the curb then 95 miles to deep creek. He did not join the naked part of the drive, staying dressed. Individual choices. But did not argue or really comment. Paid fees at the entrance to the private parking. Mike (owner) did not comment this time. Parked, then hiked in the 2 miles, stayed the day, then hiked out. The return was almost the same. Decided I needed some drinks so I put on shorts and a tee for a few minutes to get them from the store. Dropped again before leaving for the drive home driving the freeway, downtown LA, and more freeway until home. Yes, I had to put the shorts on before leaving the car to go in the house from the curb. Hard to be upset with a day like that.

This post was edited