RE:Some Questions about Cockrings

Hi. Good questions. I wear cock rings and glans rings, size is very important so that they dont slip off to loose or indeed dont get stuck on being to small, getting the right size is important, also imho best not to wear overnight while sleeping, i wear mine in a variety of forms and can safely wear all day, you can get all types, styles, and of course material, i prefer steel and chrome but you can get rubber and silicone in difrent cols
I also like to wear weights hanging from tether attached to directly behind penis glans (penis head) better to wear when nude so the weight hangs loose, the feelings are very good especialy when walking or running. I often wear my rings at the local naturist beaches aswell. If you want to discuss further pkease message..... :)

This post was edited

I like wearing neoprene cockrings best - they are flexible, don't pull your pubes and still look good. Wide heavy chrome ones look best but impossible to find the right size for when you are hard that doesn't fall off when soft. Not so comfortable for sex either I find. Rubber ones pull pubes. Leather straps are good and ones that have ball separater straps are fun but not for wearing a long time.

This post was edited

Love all the answers here. Been wearing cockrings, ball rings and penis rings for a loooong time. I have metal, rubber and silicone rings. I wear depending on where Im going swimming tanning etc. I have a 4 oz 1 inch thick penis ring I wear as a glans ring. Love love love the weight it gives the head of my cock. My suggestion to you is try it you will like it and try different materials. I bought all mine at hardware store. Make sure it fits properly or you can injure your self.

This post was edited

Just a question out of ignorance to the whole ring topic, so do you buy a cockring that fits a little snug when soft or slightly snug? Im considering it an need more input. I saw where the hardware store is a good starting place but I dont see it being a topic Id discuss with the employeelol. TIA

This post was edited

I started by wearing a number of thin stainless steel rings for my glans, primarily to hold back my foreskin
I graduated to wider glans rings, and have increased the number of glans rings so they sometimes go most of the way up my Cock. I love the weight and the way my Cock swings aboutas I walk. I go for different diameters, the one closest to my Cock head, being quite snug, this has the effect of swelling the head overtime and increases its diameter. I managed recently 5 x inch wide Triple Accent rings (available from KoalaSwim.com
I also like to wear a ribbed Princes Wand (not a piercing) which goes 5 or 7 inches up my urethra. depending which one I wear, held in place by a further Glans Ring

Added to this I wear a wide Triple Accent Cock Ring and occasionally a balls ring too.
It is important that the Glans and Cock rings are not too tight, as you don't want them to get stuck. Too loose and they will fall off.

You can see more of me and my fellow jewellery loving Nudists in my group Intimate Jewellery Female/Male, if you want to join please make sure you have a full from Nude pic available, not necessary for you to have any Cock/Glans rings

This post was edited

If you are wearing a snug Cock Ring that doesn't cut off the circulation, you can wear it all day. I do quite a lot, never had a problem

This post was edited

If you are wearing a snug Cock Ring that doesn't cut off the circulation, you can wear it all day. I do quite a lot, never had a problem

I have found the same experience

This post was edited

Yes over the years I have played with different rings. Started making my own and learning if I liked them. I started with leather ones I made. But the rivets would rust after wearing them a lot. But I got hooked. Then made copper rings, loved the feeling of a hard ring. But copper turns green fast.
So I went to a mens store. They had different things for just men. I was able to try different sizes on. Its important to know what you are planning on wearing them gore.
If you are wearing it all day and not planning on getting a erection , make it a little snug. That way you can walk around. But wearing it and being erect all day does not work well. Blood doesnt flow out of the erection. And its very difficult to take off. But getting a erection looks amazing wearing the ring. And feels even better. So if you plan ahead, get a larger size for a day that is going to be a all day erections. I have done that, oh what fun. And people always ask about them. Which starts me going to get that erection. Lol Something about people really looking at your penis. I even have left them feel it for the correct size. Now thats the most important part of rings.
Lets say you are planning on having sex with it on. Metal and teeth dont get along.. Or pelvic bones dont get along either. So the soft rings come in to the play time. Tight and soft oh what fun. But the silicone ones pull on pubic hair. Yours and your play mate. So shave or get a waxing. But thats a different question. Leather is also good then. I never tried the neoprene rings. But could be fun.
As for shaft rings and gland rings. Those are so much more showy. I have a friend who taught me about babies bracelets they are fit for any size shaft or wrist. So they are safer, and most times silver. But then the gland ring is the best. I am lucky to have a small head gland. So I can use mens finger rings. Large size but easy to find and ask about at the store. When you say that they are not for your fingers. The sales person will look weird then Oh. If no one else in the store you can try them on there, but thats other stories.
After you learn and start to enjoy the feeling of swinging when walking or the attention you get. You can explore even more styles widths of rings and weights. They pull down and feel better also.
I have heard of a different ring, its not round, but oval shaped. Wow does that look comfortable. But please have fun and be slow at it. Because its no fun going to emergency to have it cut off. Ask a salesman to size you.

This post was edited