RE:Does the potential of getting caught turn you on?

I enjoy my walks. Many are not "naturist" areas, but are very quiet. I do offer courtesy when I see those very few others. I have had others come up on me mostly on bicycles on trails with no concerns. Also had my nose too far into the phone to notice a few. Fewer ever make comments. (Too stunned or jealous to comment?) When I pass I try to at least say good day or enjoy your hike/ride. To date I have only had two who had a bad day. I at least try to cheer them up.
When away from "public" trails I tend not to cover anymore.
Never caught, yet occasionally seen.

This post was edited

If you are doing some daring nudity. Does the possibility that you could be seen/caught turn you on?And have you been caught before?

I have been accused in the past of being negative in some post and so be it. In days gone by it was embarrassing for some "stud" strutting there junk that caused my wife to being uncomfortable. These days from her big blue eyes does a great big eye ball roll so rock on dude.

This post was edited

If you are doing some daring nudity. Does the possibility that you could be seen/caught turn you on?And have you been caught before?I have been accused in the past of being negative in some post and so be it. In days gone by it was embarrassing for some "stud" strutting there junk that caused my wife to being uncomfortable. These days from her big blue eyes does a great big eye ball roll so rock on dude.

Many more women, than men think, are NOT impressed by the strutters. Di will roll her eyes. Most times she hardly looks up from her book. She's made comments such as, "God gave him a larger dick but forgot to insert his brain!" Most women aren't easily impressed by moronic behavior.

This post was edited

I very much enjoy being naked in public, and have come to a place personally where I participate in public nudity by finding places in public to go on naked walks in the early morning between 3am to 5am. It has been very enjoyable and refreshing to be out in public, naked. But having said that, the opposing views stated here are fair as well and IMO have merit also. Do you think there can be a balance of both? I say yes, which is why I choose the off early morning hours to enjoy public nudity. At these early am hours, the general public isn't out and about, so there is inclined to be more tolerance for not having any clothes on in public. There is also more tolerance to be seen naked, and therefore as well for it not to be a "caught" scenario, because of the time of day. I don't see it as getting caught naked, rather I see it as being seen, and I do relish that feeling. And yet there is also the attitude of trying to be discreet because it's done at off hours, so for the most part it's not "as frowned upon" as it would be if practiced during normal hours. I can also say that on multiple occasions, cops have seen me yet not accosted me, because no one was around to be offended and turn me in...........I'm out for a walk, not looking for trouble.

This post was edited

I get my mail from the street many times nude. It usually is not when I am expecting to be seen...I just happen to be nude at the time. I am nude around the house all of the time. Being in the country, there are few people to see me. I only know of one person who has seen me and that was because I did not expect her to be there. I went inside to put on shorts since it made her more comfortable.

This post was edited

Interesting where this conversation has gone. I collected my paper nude again an hour ago, I don't do it to get caught but I sleep naked, I get around my house and prepare breakfast naked, feed the pets naked, so why get clothed to walk 6m / 20ft from my front door? It is more that I can't be bothered getting a robe, and I have never seen anyone else at that time anyway, so the likelihood of being seen is low. And so what, it is a natural way to be.

This post was edited

. And so what, it is a natural way to be.

Love this.

This post was edited

I get my mail from the street many times nude. It usually is not when I am expecting to be seen...I just happen to be nude at the time. I am nude around the house all of the time. Being in the country, there are few people to see me. I only know of one person who has seen me and that was because I did not expect her to be there. I went inside to put on shorts since it made her more comfortable.

I was gonna say the only thing to see you is possums just happening by where you live :D

This post was edited

this really is a good question. when i'm nude in public i generally choose a location and time where its unlikely that i'll be seen so as not to offend. i never want to catch anyone off guard when i'm naked so they feel threatened. however that possibility of turning a corner and being caught is a huge rush. given the number of adventures i've had, the times that are most memorable were those where someone saw me. all that said, i guess my answer is - yes, it is a turn on.

This post was edited

Yes. Very much so! I get purposefully caught very often by mailman, Amazon and Door Dash. I have a couple videos on my profile.

This post was edited