Ball Trap?

This is the style of dining chair in the apartment I am renting in a nudist holiday resort.
Would you dare to sit on it without a towel?

This topic was edited
RE:Ball Trap?

Haha, not without soft furnishing

This post was edited

Not without a towel, strange chairs. Mind Nudists should always have a towel to sit on anyway.

This post was edited

Not without a towel, strange chairs. Mind Nudists should always have a towel to sit on anyway.

This post was edited

Looks like a variation on a medieval torture device!! That has pain and suffering written all over it and the potential for an embarrassing call for a paramedic.

This post was edited

Maybe they have used these chairs deliberately, to ensure you use a towel?...

This post was edited

Maybe they have used these chairs deliberately, to ensure you use a towel?...
I did wonder about that.

This post was edited

As is often the case, I see a picture like this in a very different way than some - I'm not thinking about getting my twig & berries caught in there, I'm thinking about a soft pillow on the floor underneath the chair with me laying across it, adjusting myself through one of those openings on purpose with my sexy lady taking a seat in the chair, no towel, just us....oh my!

This post was edited

This morning I very carefully tried sitting on the chair without a towel. Only my penis dropped through because my balls rested on the solis area in the middle of the chair.
I took some pictures and a short video clip but I don't think they would be allowed in TN.
I have uploaded them to my media in LPSG.com at https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/albums/euronat-chair.1053261/

This post was edited