RE:Warning neighbors

Wow - your neighbors suck - what a bunch of A-holes! The least they could have done is call or let you know upfront that they objected to your nudity.

This post was edited

minimalist wrote;I believe that this varies from state to state.And from country to country. Remember that we are an international forum.

True, I forget. My bad. Yes it does vary from state to state and from country to country. Some are more strict with the interpretation sadly. Some actually use other laws to interpret nudity around children like disorderly conducts or lewd behavior. Skirting around the law is what police/lawyers specialize in and take great pride in, to the detriment of the society they represent. And they wonder why some arent trusted much! Ugh!

This post was edited

My warning to neighbors: If you don't want to see me naked, don't look over my wall. Otherwise, enjoy the view.

This post was edited

I have a 80 year old neighbor that I cook for some times
I like to bird watch nude shoul I worry she will se me.

This post was edited

I live on the side of mountain, I have just restarted being a nudist, empty nest finally. A couple about our age live just below us and our backyard can be seen by them. The only time I wear anything is to go shopping or have kids come over. I asked if they were ok with me being nude or did I need to build a privacy fence, they said not a problem my property I can do what I want. Being in Oregon I can be nude in public if I so wish but better to cover my bases , any time the woman sees me out she strikes up a conversation and they both on many times have said we are the best neighbors they have ever had. I'm out in the yard or on our deck everyday and I love not having to worry about anyone have issues with me. Gotta love it.

This post was edited

It's always nice when relationships with fellow nudists develop organically like that. Very relaxed from the "Get go"

This post was edited