RE:Contagious Nudity

Just the way it is.

I think it's totally normal.

"Close-up" nudist social interactions will often feel "more exposed" because you're literally naked right in front of other people. Which is why some people might be a little more "guarded" (or even appear modest) in those situations.

When we go to the resort, my wife knows that everyone else will be naked; so she doesn't have much hesitation disrobing in the parking lot and being naked all day. She can also choose how social she wants to be on that particular day. In any event, she typically is not going to "appear modest."

When we go to the nudist B&B, she's a little bit different. Social interactions there are unavoidable. So she's typically going to initially be a little but "guarded"; usually opting to start out with a sheer open bathrobe, or a towel held in front of her. Until she's established who else is there; and how friendly, respectful and comfortable with nudity they are. That can take a few minutes; or longer. But once a positive connection has been established, it won't take long before she decides to hang up her bathrobe/towel; and engages with them naked. But if she can, she will try to avoid being the first or only woman openly naked around everyone else. It's just not in her temperament; and it's ok. I think a lot of nudist women feel the same way.

But I digress...

This post was edited

I have found it true when using a steam room or sauna, being the first one in the steam room or sauna shows others that is OK to be naked. Some guys will open their towel and sit down naked and join you. Also have seen other guys who will leave and return naked in the steam room or sauna. It only takes one to set the stage for others to follow when getting naked while using the steam room and sauna.

This post was edited

Yes,many times, most recently I was at a spot that had a nice swimming hole and a sandy beach, I went down there and went skinny-dipping and just laid out naked sunbathing.After awhile I went up to my vehicle to get some beers, left my trunks at the beach. There was a camper van up there with a couple there. The woman saw me and started walking towards me,I grabbed a towel and covered up. She asked if this was ok to camp,I said yes, people do it all the time, including me. I said good thing you didn't come over to the beach as I was down there naked.She said ok, come over and tell her husband, which I did, he said great lets all go down there. She said ok, but she wouldn't get naked. He already had shirt off, we all went down there and him and I got naked and went swimming and I showed him about walking upstream 30 yds and just floating down the river naked.after 30 minutes or so she took off her suit and joined us, we stayed down there all day, all of us naked. They must have sunbathed a lot because they had great all over tans.

This post was edited

hello,
I was considering a nude adventure and found a remote nudist health club deep in the remote area of a large woods. It was a wonderful well established and beautiful place with two very large pools, and a sauna, and very large hot tub. I was there early after noon and there were a few people out and about the woods hiking. I disrobed and enjoyed also. it was wonderful, I went out side onto a large porch and found a nude couple sitting there and we spoke a normal hello and as I stood there nude they wanted to have some conversation. We talke about the weather, and the facility, and how it was to enjoy being nude and they asked me to pull up a chair and talk as they were very inviting to chat. I did we talked and talked and we asked each other aobut life events and the like. It was so wonderful to be so peaceful with us all nude and relaxed I found it encourageing to enjoy. they eventually left to hike some in the woods and said if I was inclined the wojuld welcome to go along on the hike I stayed on the porch.

This post was edited

Here in rural Nevada there is a hot spring nearby and about a year ago there was a solo female traveller who would show up a few times but always wore a swimsuit. I always go nude unless arrive to find others clothed and will knock the cobwebs off the swimsuit that is somewhere in the car. One day I'm there with 3 others and we were all wearing suits and she shows up and strips naked in front of everyone and walked around talking and socializing totally free and natural. No one showed they had a problem with it as they shouldn't. Natural hot springs are known for being just that. The usual custom is be courteous and ask others already there. Ayway, after the clothed vistors left she told me that I and others had opened her up to nudism and she was looking to go to other hot springs around the western US.

This post was edited

.after 30 minutes or so she took off her suit and joined us

It takes time for people to get comfortable with strangers. I'm glad that you had such a good time.

This post was edited

Here in rural Nevada there is a hot spring nearby
I get out to Las Vegas for work a couple of times a year. I see that there are a couple of locations outside of Vegas. Is nudity allowed at all or only specific parks?

This post was edited

I'm not sure about Vegas. I avoid that place like it's the plauge. I'm 3 hrs north. In the middle of no-wear.

This post was edited

I'm not sure about Vegas. I avoid that place like it's the plauge. I'm 3 hrs north. In the middle of no-wear.

Was the last word a typo or a pun?

This post was edited

years ago, while hosting a house party for the summer beginning it was ver warm and the highight was that one of the 4 or 5 coples there went outside together and were so relaxed they got nude on our back porch. Well another couple that went out on the porch saw them and in like 10 minutes were nude also , and walked out into a lawn that I manacured during that day. They actuallyt walked halfway around our home nude and foud a cumfortable spot to sit and enjoy each other talking and what ever. Then my wife and I seeing 4 people nude outside and 6 others inside still clothed disrobed totally and invited the others to join us and before long 10 people wer nude in every area of our home some in the bedrooms also and some in the den but all of us were nude. It was a wonderful evening, most of them stayed over night with us. It was so eventful I was supprised. All of us let go of any feelng of shyness and it was so wonderful...

This post was edited