Black's Beach weekdays

Ill be in San Diego for work next week and want to spend Wednesday afternoon at Black's. Whats the crowd like on a midweek afternoon? Im not sure if being two days before the Fourth of July long weekend will make it more busy with people starting the weekend early or less busy since people will wait for the weekend itself.

This topic was edited
RE:Black's Beach weekdays

Andydi is the one to ask about Blacks Beach.

This post was edited

Ill be in San Diego for work next week and want to spend Wednesday afternoon at Black's. Whats the crowd like on a midweek afternoon? Im not sure if being two days before the Fourth of July long weekend will make it more busy with people starting the weekend early or less busy since people will wait for the weekend itself.

School's out, vacations have started but weekdays aren't too crowded down at Black's. If school was in session, you'd see lots more young adults from the University across the street. They gather down there after class around 3-4p and spend a few hours before the sun goes down.

Weekends are pretty crowded and there are a lot more gawkers, looky loos and clothed people on Black's but there are a fair number of nudes as well. We always went on weekdays and never on weekends. Haven't been in a while.

This post was edited

I think I ended up going on Monday and there was a good crowd. Looks like I will be back again this coming Monday. Hopefully my recovering Achilles Tendon won't be too unhappy at the climb back up to the glider port parking lot!

This post was edited