RE:Moobs - do you embrace yours or detest them?

I like your position on moobs!

The puberty thing is interesting too. Many males have small breast buds appear at this time that, as I understand it, disappear with increased testosterone. At that time in my life I had both appear simultaneously, and I was already swimming at a high competitive level. Such an odd experience as I was hideously conscious of them but nobody really seemed to care - and that's when I learned my first lesson from swimming; there's no body shaming there!

This post was edited

I've pretty much always had them. As I've gotten older they are more pronounced. I'm fine with it. It's just a bit of a reminder too that bodies of men and women are so much alike. We are built so much alike just positioned differently.

This post was edited

The option of embracing or detesting your body parts is puritanical as it focuses on the extremes. Maybe we can walk the middle path of working with what we have. I imagine that moobs are just one body type of energy storage, which for me happens more at the belt line and I consider a challenge of our hyperindustrialized food chain.
I've read that moobs may be caused in part by substances that either block or encourage hormonal dysfunction. Some believe soy does this, others say it's a myth, but I've intuitively always stayed shy of soy. Another potential culprit which may have more science to back it up: hops found in beer. Wine may be a better alternative for some than IPA's.
https://www.fatherly.com/health-science/can-ipa-beers-cause-man-boobs#:~:text=It's%20because%20the%20hops%20that,condition%20coined%20%E2%80%9CBrewer's%20Droop.%E2%80%9D

This post was edited

My A cup man boobs dont bother me but my nipples do a little. They are pointy all the time. They print/poke out and show when I have a shirt on and the material makes them hard. Another reason I stay nude weather permitting.

Hey, remember that even Batman has pointy nipples. Accept them as sexy.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqZsl0FIjO-ZOP-gtKgDoHEHSk3DBUdS2YwPh-6ZBaLA&s

This post was edited

Ya, I struggled with moobs for most of my life. Always the chubby kid who wanted to hide them by wearing oversized shirts, which only made me, look even bigger. I also have a congenital condition which caused my chest to be sunken & adding to the problem. Hated competitive sports in school when it was "shirts" vs "skins". I feared being a "skin".
Fast forward 50 years to the time when I embraced naturalism/nudism. Nudism 101 tells us to accept ourselves JUST the way we are. Once I did that, my moobs became much less of an issue.
To celebrate my new found freedom & acceptance, I had my nipples pierced! Now, instead of hiding them, I have elevated them to a place of honor & freely welcome any who want to gaze.
Take charge of your situation. Accept what you have & learn to appreciate them.
Jay

This post was edited

Ya, I struggled with moobs for most of my life. Always the chubby kid who wanted to hide them by wearing oversized shirts. Hated competitive sports in school when it was "shirts" vs "skins". I feared being a "skin".Fast forward 50 years to the time when I embraced naturalism/nudism. Nudism 101 tells us to accept ourselves JUST the way we are. Once I did that, my moobs became much less of an issue.Take charge of your situation. Accept what you have & learn to appreciate them.Jay

Same here.

This post was edited

So, I'm not the only one! That's the reason for my scar. My funnel chest never gave me particular concerns, but I (with consultations) figured it would be better fixed.

This post was edited

I/we have seen literally thousands of nudist and a guy with moobs never drew me to an opinion of them and why should it??
If someone draws an opinion of me when they see my wife helping me keep my balance to walk I really don't care. Maybe guys with moobs would fare better just not concerned with someone that possibly has an opinion of them. People do not know your specific situation no more than why I need help at times getting around. Live your life and just be yourself.

This post was edited

Well said, and I can related. Lately, after playing tennis and swimming many days per week Im getting some muscle under my MOOBS, but theyre still there and I do have large nipples too. Ive embraced them and dont mind having them be seen naked, while swimming or poking out while wearing polos. Im a big furry man with MOOBS!!

This post was edited

Well said, and I can related. Lately, after playing tennis and swimming many days per week Im getting some muscle under my MOOBS, but theyre still there and I do have large nipples too. Ive embraced them and dont mind having them be seen naked, while swimming or poking out while wearing polos. Im a big furry man with MOOBS!!

Well said by you as well!

This post was edited