Naked at nudist place.

At nudist places, I have stripped completely. I will remove the issued wristband and be completely 100% nude. Everyone has at least something on. I could be the only one completely stripped.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked at nudist place.

At nudist places, I have stripped completely. I will remove the issued wristband and be completely 100% nude. Everyone has at least something on. I could be the only one completely stripped.

Are most people fully clothed or just wearing some kind of wrap?

This post was edited

I keep my wristwatch on and carry my cash and sitting cloth pochette over my shoulder but am otherwise naked.
However I have found that if it is not bright sunshine I am often the only person without any clothing - especially in the early morning queue at the baker's for the breakfast rolls and croissants.

This post was edited

I went to the Suntreckers' Gala Rally recently (my first Rally). There was a really good group playing on the Friday night so I got up and danced. Then I realized that I was the only one naked in a packed room. Later I was told off for Flamboyant Dancing.

This post was edited

I am nude the entire time at the nude beach unless it is too cold. I only wear a swim brief or shorts and sandals between the parking lot and the clothing optional area.
The time times I have been at a clothing optional resort, I locked all my clothes except sandals in the car when I arrived and was without any clothes until I left.

This post was edited

Flamboyant dancing? As if that's a bad thing!

This post was edited

This year at the nudist hotel I stayed at on the island of Gran Canaria I was the only person who came to breakfast naked.

This post was edited

If it were allowed I would go to breakfast nude unless it was too cold.
Ar hotels with free breakfast rooms, I have seen men in sleep pants.
I wonder what would happen if I showed up in my sleepwear which is my wedding ring and Fitbit only!

This post was edited