A little bit of heaven

For the first time in a long time we were naked indoors for two days straight. While that meant that all our blinds and curtains had to be drawn and some of our lights remain on it was heavenly to walk around the house naked. I did have to get dressed to take our dog for a walk, oh how nice that walk would feel if I couldve done it in the buff but thats how it is. Last week Dianes father visited us from Oklahoma. Although he had told us years ago that hed like to visit the resort with us we felt it best to stay clothed. Maybe next time he visits things will be different.

This topic was edited
RE:A little bit of heaven

We know how you feel we spend as much time as possible naked at home
It's a feeling you can't beat
And we are luckily we have a secluded garden so can get Naked outside when the weather let's

This post was edited

Thanks for your reply. While were happy to have our son grow up in a house where he now has friends in the neighborhood to play with we do occasionally wish we could have waited and acquired a place with outdoor privacy. Its great that you and other TN nudists are able to be naked outdoors to some degree.

This post was edited

We do know we are lucky having a secluded garden. It's a pity we don't live in a world where people would except
Every one for who they are if you want to be naked it should be your choice I understand we can't be naked everywhere
But you should be able to be naked in your own home and garden

This post was edited

We love our secluded back yard and hot tub.

This post was edited

We definitely concur with your statement.

This post was edited

Its great that you can have some outdoor privacy. As far as others thinking youre weird they dont know what theyre missing.If they only knew of the freedom that being naked outdoors can bring to anyone who chooses the nudist life.

This post was edited

STOP. Were jealous enough already! LOL. Were very happy for you and everyone that get those fabulous tans. :)

This post was edited

Thats wonderful andydi! I hope one day I can have that too! Or travel with boyfriend nude to other resorts!

This post was edited

Well, I guess my wife and I are spoiled . Were naked everyday, a lot of it outdoors around the farm.

This post was edited

Yes we too are spoiled. Debbie and I are nude at home at all times. We have 5 acres and do our chores and relax naked.

This post was edited